S2 coupe panther black 3b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 coupe panther black 3b

hi there folks, well reluctantly due to reasons out of my control im going to have to sell my s2 after owning it for only 5 months or so...
    the car benefits from the following mods - home fried ecu. bailey recirculating dump valve. k&n panel filter in original air box. full stainless scorpion exhaust including de cat. (original std exhaust system included in sale). later avus 16" wheels.
    has very good arches for age/mileage 147k.
    also included but not yet fitted are a tubular exhaust manifold with all gaskets req'd to fit. boost gauge mounted in centre vent but not plumbed in (samco vac pipe included), itg foam filter, and other bits and bobs which i will also let go with the car once i find them all...
    i'm located in the middlesbrough area. car will be fully valeted and serviced inc spark plugs, oil and filters for the sale and will be available the last weekend in january

i'm looking to get £2950 and will be looking for an 80 tdi estate or similar so let me know what you have and maybe we can come to some arrangement?...

any questions please ask me and i'l do my best to answer quickly. car will also be on ebay/piston heads in january
    Attached Files

Hi Liggy
    Looks nice in the pictures. Is there any rust bubbling up anywhere as I can't tell from the pic's? Also any noise's from the gear box/cv joints that should not be there?
    An pic's of the interior? Service history?
    Thanks

Comment

I do like the look of this car just wondering how the 3B differs in driving to the Aby and 6 speeder?

Comment

Nice. I've not seen this car before. That's 4 UK Panther S2's that I know of now.

Good luck with the sale.
        SS

Comment

Originally posted by simon20vq View Post
          Hi Liggy
          Looks nice in the pictures. Is there any rust bubbling up anywhere as I can't tell from the pic's? Also any noise's from the gear box/cv joints that should not be there?
          An pic's of the interior? Service history?
          Thanks
          hi, there are no noises from cv joints, i have replace both outer boots/cv grease recently, there is a pach on the inner lip of each front arch about 15x30mm square, right at the bottom behind each wheel, not visible on out side of arch. slight judder on clutch, has not affected driving... will try and get few pics of interior cloth interior may i add, have leather interior lined up for it but not yet collected,. serviced regularly and stamped book but not all audi stamps, some local garages etc.. some audi.. hope this helps
          cheers ste

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter View Post
            Nice. I've not seen this car before. That's 4 UK Panther S2's that I know of now.

Good luck with the sale.
            cheers, im in two minds wether to keep it now!! if it goes i might regret it ??

Comment

I wouldn't part with mine after I was lucky to get a second chance to buy it. I even considered buying another when the opportunity was there.
              SS

Comment

Originally posted by cquattropower View Post
                I do like the look of this car just wondering how the 3B differs in driving to the Aby and 6 speeder?
                i have not driven an aby 6 speeder so can not pass judgement.

Comment

Can you put up a pic of the rust and interior please?
                  Im interested but your 300 miles north
                  What would you except for her?

Comment

Originally posted by simon20vq View Post
                    Can you put up a pic of the rust and interior please?
                    Im interested but your 300 miles north
                    What would you except for her?
                    will get pics tomorrow in daylight of the arches. i will also get some of the interior. the interior i have payed a deposit on, black leather which is in chepstow i will knock the remainder off my asking price then would be up to you if you wanted to collect and fit. it would finish the car off a treat. will pm you my best price.

Comment

s2

Hello!

I'm interested in the Photos an your best price, too.

Thank you very much.

Björn
                      Last edited by gonzo79; 3 January 2011, 18:13. Reason: foult threat

Comment

Working...
                      X