not tooo bad on fuel
    none of the sunroof/door/boot seals leak
    Clean interior
    Will pull from 30 to 130mph in 5th with no problems
    New front wheel bearings

Bad bits.......

171000 miles
    The cats smoke a bit when cold
    I have no idea when the drive belts were last changed (not in last 10000 miles anyway
    tatty bumper and bonnet (slight dent and crease in bonnet, bumper is missing S2 headlight washers, side grills, and a cracked fog light)
    Rear windscreen wiper works when it wants to
    Front speakers will need replacing soon
    17" polished alloys are curbed

This car is my pride and joy, and I don't want to see her go but I need a diesel estate.

Will quite happily swap her for an A4/A6/80 estate, but not one with monster miles.

I've seen these advertised for up to £1500, but they look mint. Tatty one's go for £700, but i need as much as possible!!

If need be I will sort out the bumper. And I do have a brand new passenger side cat, but I'm very low on cash so can't afford the lambda sensors and drivers side cat to warrant getting someone to fit it.

I think to put a real price on some thing we need pics as it would be like buying a car on the phone.
    Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

I'm not sure if the photo's i have will load onto this forum, they were taken on my mobile.

Currently it won't take my jpeg, bmp, or png images.

They can be sent to you via email though?

Comment

Even with pics I dont think I could say, you said it yourself, the price range is between 700 and 1500, only you really know the car and what is good\bad about it so you'd really have to decide just how ood or bad it is along that scale. If it's in the middle £1100.

A lof of the price will depend on spec too, ie, recaro, leather (heated) seats, air con etc all make a difference, not just condition. Yours has quite a high mileage too which may put some off (those who don't know about that type of car).

BTW, is it quattro?
        1996 Audi S6 Avant.
        1994 80 TDI - Daily Driver

Comment

if it's not a quattro then i would say £500

Comment

would agree circa £500-£900 i sold a mint one with FASH for £1200 with 159000 miles 2 years ago

cheers Raj

Comment

Working...
            X