X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 100 S4 avant AAN

1994 100 S4 avant
    indigo blue
    198,000k (and climbing daily driver), 17in S6 avus, air con, black grille, HP2 struts with S6 calipers, bilstien inserts, stage 1 MTM chip, bosch 005 fuel pump, Autometer Phantom Boost/Volts guages, Full stromung exhaust system which is fantastic, full leather interior, carbon trim, boot liner. Bought like this with 181k on the clock from jd2 on this forum http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39732

in my ownership,its had 3 services, regular oil changes
    March 2010 - replacing the alternator, few few burst blocked hoses, new wide band hose clips at Throttle body, with help from knightriderS2 and a good check over.

April 2010 - PAS pump was refurbished and replaced, new top hose to rad, new tailgate struts,

June 2010 - two new dunlop SP9000's, customautocraft rear track rod adjusters tracking set and aligned, new coil boots

Oct 2010 - OEM springs to replace H&R springs, new rocker cover gasket, new front control arms, rear calipers rebuilt by brake engineering,

Nov 2010 - replaced headlights with good set from K17erg with all tabs etc intact.

Dec 2010 - trace and replace drain on dashboard.

Bad bits
    I do have a boost leak and suspect breather system at the moment. i bought a set of hoses from S2bo a few weeks ago to replace mine these will be included in the sale.
    Front wings had bubbles when a bought it which became holes soon after the last winter, i eventually sourced 2x OEM front wings from an S4 avant black which are also included in the sale. Front bumper is cracked, and i also have a good spare which is also included in the sale. Heater has become intermittant literally in the last week, feels like an electrical/switch issue.

Spares included.
    Sachs racing clutch for DM, spare set of headlights (broken tabs), 1x set of mudflaps,

Why?
    I have just accepted an out of the blue offer to work on the other side of the world (Kuala Lumpur) taking my family for a year minimum. So the cars need to go, well 2 of 3, i have persuaded wife to let me keep the 90q20v sport to keep our no claims. and have something to run around in for trips home. Will get pictures by the weekend once its had a good wash and polish but some pictures from last year ...

I have enjoyed every minute of this car and will buy an S audi avant again for sure. Some days it pisses me off and then if you decide to press on it raises a wonderful smile and get agasp looks as the big old bus obliterates another rep mobile wannabe. Ah i am going to regret this arent i...

Price
    I would HATE to see it broken. But £1500 ono, no silly offers but try me and see. drop me a pm here and i will pick them up, The car is located in Aberdeenshire so a long haul for most.

You need to keep the 90 somewhere mate?

Le Mans 2012
    Nurburgring 700
    1995 S2 Avant

Comment

nice looking car, put it up on classic audi as well, they are hot for ur's's atm

Comment

i think you should defo be asking more........

Comment

Holy smokes, just realised you are including a SRE clutch, they are £600 odd new, and you haven't ever fitted it from memory?

Keep the car for when you get back!

Theres storage here mate

Le Mans 2012
          Nurburgring 700
          1995 S2 Avant

Comment

@mudpugger... Yes please, i emailled you a while ago about it but i do really need to get that sorted in the next month, drop me a pm and i will give you my number, i know you have a place a few miles from me.

@acidburn.. done already! had nice some pms already, which of course isnt making me regret it at all...

@damianurs4... well someone will get a bargain then, I cant up the price now, commited by posting this and it means someone will get a great car.

Comment

man oh man - someone is in for a REAL bargain! Boost leaks are nothing and you have everything there to make a good 3K+ car!!!! What comes around goes around - so keep one eye on the horizon!!!!!

Comment

I know, but i have to move the car on, this was one car I intended to keep until the end, but my circumstances have changed too much. I dont think its an unfair price as it does need wee bits and pieces so is priced accordingly. I am no mechanic so what seems like wee simple fixes for you spanner handy folk is a huge ball ache for a geek like me! Swings and roundabouts, one car i would own and recommend again.

Comment

Your circumstances would explain the lack of time on your hands That looks like just what I'm after... hmmmm

Comment

yep visas, flights, clearing out the house, renting the house, selling the cars, finding a house over there, hotels, schools, etc before i start on the amount of work i have to do before i head off... yeah a bit busy!

Cheers for the chat this morning, if you want a car thats a cheap commuter its nothign to be much/if any cheaper than the S2, I know its my car but i would say the 2.8 will be easier on the wallet having owned both. Sh*t salesman i am!

Comment

What a bargain! Hope you get a sale soon and good luck with the job and move!
                      91 S2 coupé - RIP
                      98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
                        What a bargain! Hope you get a sale soon and good luck with the job and move!
                        cheers bo, might be a bit cheap came home at 6 and i am still replying to pm's, ehre and elsewhere. Got a guy coming tomorrow morning and maybe another in the afternoon, and maybe one at the weekend if it hasnt gone by then...

Cheers, everyone has been really kind, i will be back, i will, well maybe.

Comment

Bumping for some thread priority!
                          Lots of interest the pas tfew days but no actual buyers yet. Two locals have seen the car, one forum member had two very nice sub 100k S4 saloons.

Comment

any more pictures?

Comment

will post some tomorrow evening was below zero all day, not great for washing.

Comment

Working...
                              X