Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S2 Avant for Sale

The time has come for me to sell my S2.
    I have owned this car since May 2011, it is a 1995 year car with black leather and carbon trim. (Pictures to follow)
    There is a sony stereo with ipod connection fitted to the car. I also have a speaker system currently installed. This can be removed or purchased depending on buyer preference.
    Current mileage is 196557. I know this is a bit high but it is only 12,000 a year.
    The car is fitted with Porsche 996 front calipers with A8 discs, it also has a boost gauge in the center air vent.

I have just had a cambelt, waterpump, brake fluid service oil filter pollen filter and new wipers fitted/done.

I am selling this car as a partial project because recently the engine has started to use oil and smoke when warm. The oil pressure is also high at idle. The engine does still run and drive.
    The car is currently off the road and has no M.O.T.
    Box of genuine Audi spares will go with the car.

I was looking for around the £1750 ono

Any pics

Comment

Will get some up soon

Comment

Is this car still up for sale then and do u have any picture???

Comment

I am not 100% sure but I think this got sold to a forum member..
          Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Hi, Yes The car is now sold to a fellow forum member. My apologies for not updating this sooner, things have been hectic.

Comment

andygplym bought it???
              is it in pieces yet???

Comment

Comment

hardly...ive got enough on as it is,but the mrs WILL like this one.My dad seems to like his!Although the recaro interior is mine

Comment

Working...
                  X