Audi S2 3b Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi S2 3b Coupe

I'm sorry for posting such a crap advert but want to gauge the level of interest before I get some decent pictures and prepare a full write up over the bank holiday weekend. The only reason this is for sale is because I no longer have a works vehicle and I just can't justify running this back and to my yard. I know it's a cliche but I'm genuinely gutted to sell this but I've got to be sensible. The car is running 361.9psi and 528Nm of torque. I have well over £6000 worth of receipts for her, all major work done at MRC. However the bodywork isn't mint, it's by no means a dog but please bear in mind it is a 1992 'J' car. That's about it for now, I will update with pictures over the weekend. The car is based in Shropshire and will be looking for offers around £5250. Thanks

To answer already popular questions it has 102000miles and is red. There is no rust on the body, more little bits of Laquer peel which let it down.

Comment

Originally posted by s2stu View Post
      I'm sorry for posting such a crap. The car is running 361.9psi

get some pics up, it will definately help matey

Comment

The only recent picture I have at the moment.

Comment

Shame you goto sell her, could get steves Audi as a run about and keep the S2 for summer...
          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I've managed to get a few pictures together fo ryour viewing pleasure

Comment

I'll apologise now for the crappy iphone pictures. Will also get an engine spec up asap

Comment

is the car still for sale?

Comment

I have a matching back light (red) if you need it bud
                  £20 + pp. Pm me if interested ?
                  For what this cost me so far I could have bought an S2

Comment

Working...
                  X