• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning Byzanz 2.6 V6 Coupe

Hi to all who are reading.
    The time has come to sell on my Audi Coupe 2.6e
    She is the late 1995 model on an N reg
    Running the bomb proof 2.6 litre v6 ABC petrol engine and mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox, a combination which regularly gives me around 32 mpg.
    As the photos show she is finished in the rare colour of metallic byzanz purple, which was one of the limited “lifestyle option” colours of the mid 1990’s
    Up the front end she has been fitted with the Rieger RS4 style front bumper complete with the clear indicators and fog lamps and black sporty mesh.
    The rest of the bodywork is factory standard.
    Adding to the visual finish is a set of very tidy 17 inch Wolfrace alloy rims, with 4 almost new tyres which were only fitted recently when I removed the RS4 replicas to keep for my next car.
    As you can see she has been lowered using Weitec springs and shock absorbers, which really tightens up the ride but without compromising the ride quality.
    Internally she is standard with seats and trim of grey leather and cloth and grey carpet with dark blue mats.
    She has also what I believe to be an Audi S2 coupe steering wheel.
    The interior is in good tidy order with no cigarette burns or any other nasties but would probably benefit from a valet just to freshen her up although not strictly necessary.
    The drivers seat is firm and snug having just the slightest sign of wear on the side bolster.
    Mehanics;
    Since buying her about 2 years ago I have done a few small jobs which were replacing a leaking radiator, petrol pipes under the car and a track rod end.
    For the mot test she needed and had fitted brand new exhaust down pipes and catalytic converter.
    Adding to the over all package she also has fitted a Power flow cat back stainless steel exhaust system running to a Remus twin exit rear silencer back box , which really brings the glorious v6 sound to life without being too loud or overwhelming.
    Bad bits;
    Only being picky to be honest but would rather give as much info as possible.
    There is a small dent on the drivers side of the bonnet on its’ leading edge which doesn’t actually notice in the pictures, just above the right hand side headlight. She currently shows 211 thousand miles.
    The airbag light stays on for about a minute or so after the engine is started and I’m told this is because the steering wheel had been swapped over using the wrong procedure but can be put right using vagcom/vcds diagnostic equipment.
    The sensor which switches on the cooling fan sometimes does not switch on at stage 1 and 2 and therefore only comes in at stage 3 which is when the temperature has reached about 90 degrees.
    I have another switch which will come with the car, if I get time this may be fitted.
    The car has current road tax which expires on the 31st of October 2012.
    She has current MOT which expires on 10 May 2013
    On her last MOT the only advisories were relating to a nicked rubber on the offside front suspension drop link, and at the limit rear parking brake efficiency but apart from this she sailed through.

On the whole a lovely old Audi coupe which has been kept well during her 17 years and and since I have owned her she has been treated regularly with Autoglym and Meguires polishes and waxes .

Right to the point, I would not claim that my car is in mint condition but as the photos show she is in extremely fine order when you consider her age.
    I will advertise her for £800 but bearing in mind the current economic climate I will be prepared to consider sensible and realistic offers in that region.
    I am Stuart in Ashford Kent, just 10 minutes from junctions 9 or 10 of the M20 motorway , please call to chat or view
    Home line: 01233 860 061
    Mobile: 07770 226 441

Possibly swap or deal against Silver 80 convertible 2.6 manual w/ full leather or what have you.

Lovely looking coupe, Byzanz reallly is stunning. GLWS
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

hi , got a golf VR6 im selling , runs well body work is not the best had some poor spray in the past , 111k if your up for a swap
      service tec @ East Kent Audi
      S2 ABY
      B8.5 A4

Comment

service tec @ East Kent Audi
        S2 ABY
        B8.5 A4

Comment

Thanks for the offer buddy, but I'm only selling as I want a nice silver 80 v6 convertible

Comment

No interest boys, she's only getting prettier, come on , call me I won't bite , offers entertained

Stuart

Comment

ok gang,had a couple of inquiries lately that were never followed up and since the wife has a new job about two minutes walk from home, I have more cars than I need so the price is dropping on the purple coupe, lets try £700 or sensible offers in that region, just call

Stuart

Comment

Now sold and gone to non forum member in Aylesbury, Bucks
                Many thanks

Stuart

Comment

Working...
                X