oak green mk2 golf gti 16v 1990 3 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oak green mk2 golf gti 16v 1990 3 door

i.m selling my mk2 golf gti its the holy grail as far as gti.s go. its the sought after oak green valver with electric windows power steering Sunroof central locking Sony cd player etc. i have done lots to this car but have too many motors and one needs to go. Im asking £2700 for the car which is cheap given the asking price of a good oak green 3Dr valver is usually 3.5. I'll put some pics on tonight . i think ill let them do the talking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Monkeymagic; 17 September 2012, 19:49.

I have a new cambelt and tensioner waiting to go on. I will do this before she goes to a new home.

Comment

meant to say car is running ebc discs and pads and has koni adjustable coil overs. recently passed Mot needing a lower call joint only.

Comment

Truely stunning my fav colour in the mk2 GTI if I wasnt focused on my next project I would defo buy this GLWS

Comment

I had an 8v exactly like this

Yours looks very clean, what's the mileage? Would love this on the drive next to my MK1 GTi!
          EX S2 ABY owner, now driving a BMW E39 530D manual & a MK1 Golf GTi called 'Hattie'
          My second Supra, a very special 1997 RZ-S 6 speed single

Comment

i have an alpine white 8v with 2 litre block that i have had for years. i prefer the drive of 8v but there's no denying the 16v is quick as it revs well and geared better. it has 170000 on clock . i set it up properly when i first got it and it starts first time and runs well with no use of fluids etc. i replaced all the gear link and number of other bits that needed doing . i had the under side treated with dinitrol too to prolong its life. I've had mk1 which i love but prefer the slightly more refined mk2.

Comment

weird my white mk2 is called hattie . the reg is h@@@ aty so it stuck.

Comment

Lovely car

If this had of come up a few months ago I'd have snapped your arm off. Funds have now been swallowed up with the S2 rebuild.

I'm sure you'll have no problems selling her.
                91 Modded 3B
                14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

hopefully she Will sell. i know what you mean about s2 swallowing up funds!

Comment

Looks great, GLWS.
                    1993 ABY Coupe | BMW R1200 GS
                    A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (aka Sonic's 'ring support/cargo vehicle )

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH View Post
                      Lovely car

If this had of come up a few months ago I'd have snapped your arm off. Funds have now been swallowed up with the S2 rebuild.
                      I hear that....if we hadn't got the wife an alfa I would have brought this like a shot!

GLWS.....have you put it on pistonheads?....its such a classic....

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeymagic View Post
                        weird my white mk2 is called hattie . the reg is h@@@ aty so it stuck.
                        Mine is H4** TTY.
                        EX S2 ABY owner, now driving a BMW E39 530D manual & a MK1 Golf GTi called 'Hattie'

Comment

That must mean your mk1 is a cabriolet then.!

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeymagic View Post
                            That must mean your mk1 is a cabriolet then.!
                            No, she's an old Y reg. She's an '83 Tin top GTi with a Webasto style roof.

Sorry to go off topic

Comment

Working...
                            X