anyone know this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know this car?

Hi i am si a newby, and i think i am set on owning an s2.
    at the moment i am pondering between 2.
    Paulgo's 3b in pearl white and this one.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C335683

Have emailed the guy but yet to call for more info.

My first concern was the bhp upgrade, its up to 370 and i was wondering if at that kind of bhp, should there have been upgrade work to the pistons rods etc.

Was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this for me.

cheers guys

to the forum
    no need to upgrade internal at that power level.maybe if your looking to push over 450 bhp then upgrade more necessary
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]/SIGPIC]92 3B pearl white=gone back home to Germany,probably in bits and pieces

RS2 VOLCANO BLACK] soon to be broken to bits

Comment

andy g's old one

Comment

ta for the welcome,
        im guessing it was looked after if it was owned by one of the guys on here.

whats andy g's profile name as i would be interested in finding out as much as poss about it?

Comment

Andyg plym...
          Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Hi yes my old car and a beauty it was too I had it on bbs lm wheels engine ran sweet I bought it from a guy in Scotland dec 2009 prior to me owning it it was owned by frazer who is Douglas from mrc's brother.

I only sold it as my pearlescent green avant came up for sale else I would of kept it, the guy who bought it from me was called Steve who owns a classic car company really nice guy.

However a forum member on here went to view the car recently and reported it being quite rough so who knows. If you search on here you will find what was wrong with it but certainly underneath wasn't fantastic I believe due to the salty roads up north !

It has been resprayed within last few years so not pinkey etc

Comment

cheers guys thats a big help,
              hopefully be in posession of one soon but i think i am may favouring the pearl white one,

Comment

The white is a 3b and red is aby 6 speed do a search on the 2 different engines but for the money my old one has all the favoured mods apart from brakes

Comment

yeah i have been doing a wee bit of reading on the different engines,

once again thanks for the input

the agony

i want them all

Comment

Working...
                  X