Audi RS6 Avant C5 Blue £8650.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ducky View Post
    That's nice, I've shared it around a few friends to see if anyone is interested.

MG

Comment

I've just been informed that my storage facility will be NLA from March so I need the parking space! It's that simple.

Big price drop.

£7,250.00 Or Damn Near Offer!!

07989 333437

MG

Comment

Harsh, I too might be losing my storage soon. Hope it doesn't come to selling up though. Always come to regret these things but a few thousand is a few thousand. Looks like a good one, especially with the susp and gbox work done. Surely someone will take this off you.

Comment

Despite a few viewings the car is still for sale.

How do I change the title of the advert? I've tried many times but can't seem to do it.

MG

Comment

Originally posted by RS2 View Post
            I've just been informed that my storage facility will be NLA from March so I need the parking space! It's that simple.

Big price drop.

£7,250.00 Or Damn Near Offer!!

07989 333437

MG
            I'll store it for you, on my driveway! I won't even charge you much!

Comment

Sold

Comment

Glad to see you finally sold it, shocked it took so long at that price! Especially with the gearbox repair you did. I've had some gearbox issues with mine and a few interested, but want to price in a full gearbox rebuild, suddenly 9-10k becomes 5-6k...
                AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

I share the above glad you managed to sell someone has got a well sorted example there it's just a shame Audi built them with such weak gearboxes as they are one hell of a machine

Comment

Watched this with much interest. The C5 RS doesnt seem to sell well 2nd hand.

In fact of all the RS models it seems to reach a point of no return in depreciation.

This, whilst a lovely car, and I have seen it parked, is a lovely car but the reputation of what they cost to run seems to kill them.

A shame, but you pays your money.......
                    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Comment

Working...
                    X