No announcement yet.

audi 90 q typ 85 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The papers of the car are OK, I also have the service book )
    This is an import from Germany, and I have the old German Brief !

Comment

send me more details pictures on email:mihail73rs@gmail.com
      and also your location in Romania.
      Can you deliver for extra cash?

Comment

It has been sold. Waiting payment.

Comment

To the buyer of my B2, Cordoba16vt :

Ivan, I am sorry to hear about your problems (if they are real). I really am.
          But quite frankly I don't like attitude and I am sick of your complains.
          What did I screw you up with? The only thing missing from our deal was a lousy front bumper trim which I compensated with a 10 times more expensive rs2 exhaust manifold?
          What did I screw you up with? Getting the car to you from 550 km away, 1100 km in total with 250 euro transport? i told you then and i will mention it again, the driver did a personal favor for me, the transport should have cost at least double, at least 500 euro!!! Did you take that into account when you asked me for the bumper trim? No you didn't. All I hear from you is complains.
          Did I screw you when I sold you the cheapest running on its own wheels Audi 90 B2 in the entire universe? Remember? 1000 Euro?
          Also about the papers. You lie to me saying that you cannot register the car without the number plates. As I told you before, I will tell you again, Romanian people are registering cars in Bulgaria daily. My own BMW X3 is registered in Bulgaria and it didn't had any number plates when I took it to Bulgaria and registered it. But yet somehow you tell me that NO... you need the number plates. The only reason I see why you kept the number plates is because you wanted to drive the car and to have valid number plates on the car.
          I told you the tax on the car is expensive in Romania and the guy who owned the car in the papers is still paying that tax. Since I told you to send me the number plates he paid at least 100 euro in taxes. Money that you don't take in consideration.
          And now on top, you are telling me that I should tell the guy the car is de-registered? Really? No papers , no proof no nothing? Are you a child treating me like this? You think the guy will go to the police and say, hey, the car is de-registered and that's it?
          Bogdan was right about you right from the start, when you start complaining, he said bring the car back and we will refund you. We gave you options but yet only complains from you.
          Final notes
          1) You did not buy an umbrella. You bought a car. If you would have asked me pictures with the engine number or whatever I would have gladly showed to you. If you knew these things are important in Bulgaria you should have asked for pics to make sure it's important. I told you and I am telling you again. In Romania there is no problem if there is another engine inside as long as it's the same type of engine.
          2) I really don't think you didn't check the engine number before registering the car. This problem could have been easily fixed by erasing the engine number and then you wouldn't have had any problems.
          3) Given the fact that you already made false accusations to me, already lied to me about the registering the car in Bulgaria and not sending me the number plates, now you tell me"tell the guy the car is de-registered" I conclude I cannot trust your words. I have doubt in your story and I will not send you 1 cent as compensation.
          4) I am not a bad buy no matter what you say.

Comment

Tax/year in Romania(not insurance,not MOT,not road tax) just the fact you own this car even if it is road legal or not is 200 eur.So:
            1 year has gone.In the next 4 years we will need to pay the value of the car in TAX.
            The buyer does not like the car.No problem.He should get 800 eur back(1000 he payed for the car minus 200 eur one year tax) he will need to get the car at our place and all will forget about any stupid problems.
            I mean....i need a fuel pump rellay for my b2....100 eur?No way.That b2 should get back.
            Oooo...i remembered....i payed 65 eur for the bonet release cabble for my b2
            Get the car back!!!!

Comment

Bart ,

Actually I am glad you brought the topic here and not on Viber. As I can see that your intention is to blackmail me on this forum how bad buyer I am - complaining about the cheapest B2 90 on the planet, let it be then.
              Look at the advert above and tell me what opinion on the car will be ? Not bad .... Straight body, mostly all the parts are there , high spec car ( power doors, windows, ABS that cost 10 % of the car in 1985, sunroof, headlight washers, , rare brown interior, rare red colour , ronal 14 inch wheels , all quattro glass is there) , a few spots of rust , and a ripped seat .
              We agrreed on the following - lets make it clear here , for the forum members , right ? - 1250 eur for the car delivered to border ( all your offer - thanks , I never complained ) of which half was in rs2 parts ( agreed between you and Dominator and delivered to you free of charge !!! ), and 1/2 paid by me asap as you had some urgent matters at that time - you sold the b2 within a week with 50% downpayment ! . I bit the bullet and went for it , after I asked you if the car is the same as in the photos – well you said the wheels are not the same ( ronals are sadly gone ) after downpayment and the front of the car is dismantled ( bumper, headlights , fogs and indicators ) as you looked for fitment of 20vt engine - your words , i dont complain.. . At this point I said , well , good guy (Dominator gave you a lot of credit by the way ) , everything will be ok ... So we met at the border , everything is in the boot , you said ... Case closed 1250 eur for car delivered to border and 250 eur for transport to my side the car is home .
              Well parts missing I found later were - different front corner lights, fogs , parts of front bumper grills , definately not the ones on the advert,wrong colour rear seat ( it is black and silver ) , nevermind the cracked rear centersection , and the missing sunshade hooks - clearly removed prior to car transportation as the color of the trim is much lighter where they have been.... Lets not forget the Ronals , that are not on the car , I never complained about that ! After we exchanged some mails we agreed on the rs2 exhaust manifold ( cracked but repairable - not cheap and not easy - for the record of forum members ) as a compensation for the missing parts.
              I agree that it is my fault to keep the car on the Romanian papers for so long, but was trying to put it in driveable condition and go for the registration plates ,and as soon as you mentioned the tax problems of the original owner I set out to put the front end , start the car and all , make sure electrics are all fine ... Took it for registration and the car happens to have 2.3 NG engine in it and not 2.2 KV...as it was the last thing on my mind to go wrong , after all of the above had happened . After police have seen the wrong engine code it is a problem and you cannot simply erase , or tamper with it ,as it is a crime .
              I managed to overcome the problem with the registration for a certain amount of money and decication of audi friends and only decided to keep you informed. Registration of the was not free of charge, not at all, but still better than losing the car completely to this planet , after all it was the cheapest one! And I have to mention here that as soon as you asked me to return the number plates ( that was sometime in September ) before registration I was told by police it is not a good idea as it has to be done together with the papers of the car, and I will be left with a hand written contract between me and I person I had never met in my life before.
              I tried to be as objective as possible and straight forward –first towards you and your attitude, second to the forum members. I do not trade in parts Bart, definitely not a trader, I collect cars. For certain reasons I have a very positive attitude towards life and no cheap B2 purchase will ruin it .
              This is the 4th 4x4 car I still own, It is a way of lifestyle and passion, something no one can be robbed off easily .
              What I wrote to you on viber was in a very polite and friendly manner is that I am sure that you did not know for the different engine - even when we met at the border no one checked – VIN and Engine N - so much trust I had in you. I also wrote that I feel screwed up in general as none of the advertised car on this forum met my expectation – I had a feeling s2 forum members owning a couple of genuine RS2, B2 90, S2, would not go so cheap as to not present a car in an as is condition ( my fault , I do not know how to sell a car – I still keep them all ! ), evaluate bad / missing parts from the car , prior of purchase, in a profound way such that the buyer can make an informed decision whether the car is worth it , or not .
              I will stop here somewhere and call it a day. The sad unrestored B2 is in my possession, never to be sold/run to the ground or sold in parts. It will be revived to its glory and there will be a thread here where I hope forum members will help me with parts and advice I really need.
              Last words are to Bogdan , who I have nothing to deal with - please keep your comments to yourself you are not part of this deal, unless you traded parts from this car, while in your possession . Your only regret should be not restoring the car yourself, and neglecting it for such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cordoba16vt View Post
                Bart ,

Last words are to Bogdan , who I have nothing to deal with - please keep your comments to yourself you are not part of this deal, unless you traded parts from this car, while in your possession . Your only regret should be not restoring the car yourself, and neglecting it for such a long time.
                I am getting in all of theese because:

1.The owner you can see in car registration papers calls me to ask for papers that demonstrate car was registred in your country.The owner in the papers also calls me and askes for 1 year tax he payed till now.Why?because i keep answering the man's cals,because i bought the car from him,sold to Emil,Emil to you.
                2.As i told you in the FIRST day you received the car:If the car does not meet your expectations sell it back to us.The value that car was sold is so small compared to all comments,taxes ALL.
                Again,I told you from the first day:if you do not like the car,you consider it does not value the money you payed,get the car back and get your money back.

I saw this comming,car is in Bulgaria and we pay tax for it here. One year is gone.In the next 4,tax will equal the money you payed.

I keep repeating myself as a parrot:Get the car back and we pay money back or get it registered.

Comment

Bogdan

the car is registered to my name , here . Romanian plates and papers are collected by the registration office . How you will sort tax problems in Romania is unknown to me, just the way you disregarded my problem with wrong engine in the car .

I have done my part of this deal in the most undertanding way.

Comment

I will ask the person that still pay tax here what papers he needs to get the car unregistered at TAX office,and PM you to get what is needed.
                    About engine,it is not a bad will from me or Emil.That car was bought for 2.2 turbo conversion with aby running gear.The fact it had engine in it was like a bonus and helped us just to get the car on and down from the trailler.So imagine how and if we had any interest of checking if the engine was the oe one.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                    X