Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wr Quattro Shell/Project on the gaybay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2712819867...84.m1555.l2649

Up on ebay. Finding out the other half is now expecting in may next year its about time i had to let go..

feel free to pm me for any info that isnt on the add. Have some spare's im listing on there as well.

Congratulations on the new arrival.

For what it's worth I think you should keep the shell and when the cub is 18 you can restore it together and you'll be really glad you didn't sell it.
    1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
    2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
    2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Hi

Yeah that is something id love to get done to be honest, good friends with a bodyshop that would do majority of the work and let me pay it over time,

However im in dire need of space and with the winter's up here, need to get the daily inside to protect it a bit.

Comment

Did it sell on the bay of thieves? I wish I could buy this but really need to hold on to money right now.

Comment

Originally posted by martinws View Post
          Did it sell on the bay of thieves? I wish I could buy this but really need to hold on to money right now.
          You know you want to, and its white to match the 90. Combine that with a scrap 3b/aby

Or long term with your monster engine, something would end up sidelined though
          Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
          Sold ABY-stock

Comment

No it's stll for sale. Had offer's of £1900 for everything, but not had replies for a few days!! so make me a offer lads

Comment

Hi mate, if you're going to sell everything piece by piece, and don't find a buyer for the shell, I'm interested in the rear wings, if you can cut them and ship them to London. I can pay the market price for those. I really don't have use for anything else...

GLWS!

Comment

Shell will be going as a whole am afraid, Rear wing's are in need of replacement anyway.

BTTTT

Comment

Working...
                X