Ruby Red S2Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby Red S2Avant

I've pondered this for a while, and now I think it's time, as I'm looking for an A4 3.0 Tdi.

She was previously owned by Dest and Knightrider, and there is bucketloads of history available. http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37049

Now covered 198k miles, but uses No oil between changes.

In the 2 years I have owned her I have fitted a full set of Poly Bushes, and 4no 225/40-18 Goodyear Eagle F1, which are as new, and I have replaced the Pump-to-Rack pipe.

I think she is worth £3500......

cheap for a legendary car !
    NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by audinut View Post
      cheap for a legendary car !
      As you said about selling yours- only 50/50 that it's the right move, but I've had a whole lot of fun and if I'm gonna do it, best to do so when she still looks gorgeous.
      I've purposely kept the price sensible, (But Not gonna budge on it) cos if she doesn't sell quickly, there's a danger of me changing my mind. Just hope someone on the Forum buys her, and looks after her, as not advertised anywhere else.

Comment

You have pm

Comment

Is this still for sale? Where are you?

Comment

hes in wales i think ...

Comment

Sorry Lads, been in the Midlands working for last few days, and my Iphone wouldnt let me reply to the thread.

Comment

Deposit Taken!!
                New owner hoping to take delivery this coming Sunday

Comment

hope its gone to a good home

Comment

Originally posted by audinut View Post
                    hope its gone to a good home
                    Yep, I think so!!
                    Another Forum member
                    I just hope he gets as much satisfaction as I did, trying to hide the smug grin that develops when a 'Fast' car pulls up alongside at the lights.......

Comment

Well She's gone
                      I won't say I was more than a bit emotional seeing her being driven into the sunset, 'cos I'm a big boy now
                      I had my Wr Ur for 6 years+ and the S2 replaced the Ur, and I've had SOoooo much fun, and I know the A4 that I'm hoping to replace her with is gonna be devoid of character, but I suppose you've gotta move on.

I just hope the new owner (I'm sure he'll let you know who he is) will enjoy and look after her- Take Care, my friend, and Enjoy!!

Ps Am I still allowed on here, as I don't now own an S2

Comment

Working...
                      X