Type 85 20v turbo Rolling project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jolfa View Post
    At all interested in swaps for things of a similar caliber?
    Probably not i think he just needs the cash, i will ask though what are you offering?

Comment

Originally posted by kingfishers2 View Post
      Well go on then....
      I'd like to remind you that I have never received the full payment after I had sent the parts over to you or the guy who this car belongs to. How much did I have to take less, €100-€150 ? The parts were used but still in good usable condition. The guy I bought it from had no issues and I was going to use it but then decided to go for an S2 gearbox instead of the 016.

Also, do you remember me buying an ABY IM and IC from you? The ABY IM turned out to be a 3B item and the IC core was leaking so bad that it was unusable and I had to throw it away. I sent you a message about that but I on my turn never got a single penny back from you.

Comment

If you recall The clutch/flywheel debate was resolved back in 2011!! i have a PM from you to prove that, Im happy to post it here if you like as you seem to be after a fight..

As for the inlet manifold i have never owned or broken a 3b so unless it got exchanged in the post i very much doubt you are telling the truth.

The intercooler came from a 1996 s2 coupe which was in running order, i didnt pressure test it before i broke it so how the **** would i know? if your still losing sleep over this then feel free to send it back and i will cover postage.

I do wonder why you bring this up over 2 years after buying the goods and if you recall you didnt even mention the faulty goods until we had closed up the crap with the clutch/flywheel...

suspicious... i think so.

Comment

I would have send the crap back right away then if it was offered by you, although postage costage won't solve anything
          It's a shame you are calling me a liar, if I was not genuine I would have complained in more cases when buying stuff on here, but I don't because there is no reason to.

There was no reason to mention anything about the clutch as it was good usable as it was. Can't recall saying the issue was solved, but I may have as I was very upset about the whole situation, especially after the crap you sent me and which I did pay the full amount for.

And why I bring this up is because I am resentful about unfair treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfishers2 View Post
            Probably not i think he just needs the cash, i will ask though what are you offering?
            AAN powered B3 80 with a generally pretty nice spec? Maybe..

Comment

Price drop to £4000 till january.

Comment

If this car would have been closer to me I would have bought it instantly!

Comment

Right, i want this, does he want a black 944 turbo? (330hp cage/recaros/azev a ect..) if not il do what i can to exchange it for fast cash.

PM pls.

Comment

Still here

Comment

£4000 please no more test pilots or dreamers.

Comment

Don't suppose he fancies a bike in Px ?
                        Gav
                        S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

3k!!! 07507894023

Comment

80 quatt

very interested in this will pm

Comment

Sold

Comment