• Time
  • Show
Clear All

or i could come take them off and pay you for them
    service tec @ East Kent Audi
    S2 ABY
    B8.5 A4

Comment

I think parting it is your only option, then you will get the money you ask for the complete car and a bit more. Takes some time though, but at least you won't have to take the engine and box out cause there is no interest in them.

Good luck.

Comment

I agree, personally I'd have started breaking it once it failed to sell for 600 quid as I know I could recoup that much in parts with very little effort. Stuff like the Aux gauges, steering wheel, clocks etc never fails to sell quickly on eBay. If you have to get shot of the whole thing then strip off all the useful stuff you can into a couple of sturdy cardboard boxes and whack it on eBay on their free listing days.
        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Roadkill - my poxy phone won't let me pm, send me a pm with an offer and we can have a chat

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          93' Audi 80 2.6 Quattro
          93' Audi Coupe 2.6E Auto
          90' Audi Coupe 2.3e 10v
          95' VW Polo 1.0 ...

Comment

right lads and ladies ..

massive bump, got the renewal reminder for the MOT through today. Still sat here, still starts and runs, batteries gone flat once but charged back on the alternator fine.

it pains me to say it but if no one wants it it will be going to the scrapyard :/ ... if anyone is interested they can take it away as a parts donor or as a really clean shell !!

i will be keeping the front bumper, but if anyone wants the car (minus the front bumper) then £200 ono ..

its worth more in parts as we all know, but i dont have the space :/

Someone take it to a good home or make use of it please

Sam
            93' Audi 80 2.6 Quattro
            93' Audi Coupe 2.6E Auto
            90' Audi Coupe 2.3e 10v
            95' VW Polo 1.0 ...

Comment

Working...
            X