Comment

Cheers'en, AndyC
      1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

LOL detectives at work
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

And to narrow it down a bit for those interested its within a mile of here

http://goo.gl/maps/icGDR

Comment

The car is actually an A2 (no pics of the car right?), seen the exact same ad on gumtree!

Comment

Hmmmm I find that hard to believe. I know which ad you're talking about but it's one thing to be stupid enough to put up an ad for an S2 not an A2 (from which I'm sure autotrader would automatically pull up info such as the 2.2 ltr engine and various performance stats) but how can someone put up an ad not knowing they've put the year in as 1992...

Comment

S2 For sale

I spoke to the guy about it and he sounded like a Londoner, so I think it must be not far North of London. He sounded ok and was pretty open about it. From what I understand:

Both bumpers need repaired/replaced, but bodywork is sound, although it's so covered in dirt, ect that I think the paintwork will probably be stained.
                Brakes Need replaced
                Engine would need fully checked before starting

I have his mobile number if anyone wants to speak to him rather than going through that telesafe sh*te.

Comment

Working...
                X