No announcement yet.

Wanted S2 ABY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scots where down as the first registered keeper on the log book. From the paper work they put the H1 PSX reg on it. It looks like they kept it for nearly 2 years and put 32,000 miles on it.

Comment

Well done and congrats on your purchase they are very rare the Nothelle's with a bit touch up I guess this will look as good as new and will be a keeper

Comment

at your first opportunity get vag-com connected to it and verify that a Nothelle software variant is visible, (if you trawl through some of my post from years back, it will give you an idea of what a nothelle software variant looks like)

Comment

Nelson, all the 1's for Ericd

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
            Well done and congrats on your purchase they are very rare the Nothelle's with a bit touch up I guess this will look as good as new and will be a keeper
            I second that. A very interesting purchase and rare to boot. This car is the very reason why the RS2 ever existed because of the Nothell conversion that only Scott's of Sloan Square London offered exclusively. Audi reacted to customers wishes for more power and as Porshe were not doing well in 1993/4 agreed with Audi to build the RS2.

I really like the Nothell even more so if you could find those lovely alloys. Good luck with it
            96 URS6 plus speck saloon
            96 URS6 plus speck estate
            94 2.6 80 Avant
            99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
            X