Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I list my ****** avant interior on ebay it will finally sell? lol

Comment

you have zero chance of getting an item like this on ebay for cheap , all the ones that run to the end of the auction go for top money or to who has the bidding bug on that day , best chance of scoring a car like this is contacting the owner and turning up with readies

Forums are great for helping people when they have car problems but they are also great for people to screw you over …. never forget there are no forum friends

I think I have met in person 3/5 people from this forum and only 1 have I had more than a 10 minute conversation with

Everyone is out to get these items for sale …….
      NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by audinut View Post
        you have zero chance of getting an item like this on ebay for cheap , all the ones that run to the end of the auction go for top money or to who has the bidding bug on that day , best chance of scoring a car like this is contacting the owner and turning up with readies

Forums are great for helping people when they have car problems but they are also great for people to screw you over …. never forget there are no forum friends

I think I have met in person 3/5 people from this forum and only 1 have I had more than a 10 minute conversation with

Everyone is out to get these items for sale …….
        I think that's just human nature tho. I've been in many car clubs over the years and been shafted by people locally who I would have considered friends. When there's either money to be saved or money to be made it's every man for himself.

I can't remember the last "auction style" item I won tho, you'd need to bid way more than the item is worth. I reckon that sellers get thier mates to bid and push the prices up too, in fact I know some of the aforementioned "local friends" who did this.

I have bought a few cars off ebay but in all cases I phoned the seller and did a deal off ebay.
        1996 Audi S6 Avant.
        1994 80 TDI - Daily Driver

Comment

£3100 with just under 3 days to go, so it looks like it may not go that cheap. Some of the bids are from very low feedback users by the looks too.
          1996 Audi S6 Avant.
          1994 80 TDI - Daily Driver

Comment

i can see a re list happening
            NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

Working...
            X