Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A6 2.5tdi quattro estate

Hi Guys

My sister is selling her S plate A6. Genuine reason for sale due to divorce and looking after 2 kids cannot afford the fuel bill so has down sized.

The car is metallic green with contrasting leather recaros, roof rails, AC, electric windows the usual spec for one of these A6's, and an auto. Current mileage I'm not so sure of but will update when I know. I'll also update on tax, MOT and service history etc.

As with any S plate car is does show signs of wear and tear and this will be reflected in price. I'll display a price just to keep the mods happy and update when I receive the other info and also upload some pictures.

I can pass on to any interested parties my Dad's phone number via PM. Please bear with me on replies as I'm trying to help out from South Korea so expect a delay in response. The car is located in Hartlepool in the North East and is available immediately.

Price. £750
    Last edited by SE_30; 30 April 2014, 12:16.
    Stuart
    B2 90 quattro with boost

My father currently looking for one these, if can get pics and some details (mot ete) I'll show him it

Comment

Morning.. I'll have that info for you today, with pictures.
      Stuart
      B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Car info update and pictures

Tax: SORN'd
        MOT: September 12th 2014.
        Miles: 170k
        With history, 10 dealer stamps in the service book. Also has £2800 receipt for gearbox replacement from Audi in 2010 prior to ownership. Last oil and filter change done 2 months ago, by Ron Turnbull garages in Middlesbrough.

Photos.

[IMG]http://i1238.photobucket.co
        m/albums/ff482/SE_30/IMG_5834_zps75c138a4.jpg[/IMG]

Stuart
        B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

a6

pm sent

Comment

Bump
            Stuart
            B2 90 quattro with boost