No announcement yet.

Pearl 3b Coupe for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well folks I thought in should update, and I have decided not to sell my 3b for now. Apologies if I have messed anyone around but I think I would regret getting rid of her, they is just something very addictive about them,

Comment

Ok mate, I'll us know when it's back up for sale, genuinely interested money waiting.

Comment

Hard cars to sell even harder to replace

Comment

Glad you're going to enjoy your S2 , Simon!

Comment

Cheers mac, did you pick up yours yet?

Comment

Good choice in keeping the S2. What about V8 power though, is that now on the back burner, he he!!

Comment

It's still their, rumbling about in me bowels, I dare say the want will take hold again some time and I will be back in dilemma mode . Is your m5 still for sale? I have been also thinking about getting another 2.7 bi turbo motor . This isnae good for the head. I just need to settle doon and stick with one beast, but I would have them all if I could

Comment

Car is definitely for sale this time (unfortunately it has to go :-() will post a new full update when.I have a little more time

Comment

Hi could you pm me your details I'm interested ��

Comment

sold to a top bloke on the forum. All to do now is the emotional good bye
                      Last edited by supersonic112; 17 February 2015, 22:06.

Comment

Working...
                      X