No announcement yet.

*Project* Nothelle avant shell and most of car in bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes still have the Nothelle ecu.. and really don't think It went to Scotland.. I bought off someone that had it for few years and they were in the valleys in Wales

Comment

my offer is still there .. and il save it :-)
      NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

yea i know just price makes me ill haha and depends on what offer will be after you worked transport out.. and looking for some time where im not on race car building to make it rolling again..

Comment

edit
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by josh_28 View Post
            Yes still have the Nothelle ecu.. and really don't think It went to Scotland.. I bought off someone that had it for few years and they were in the valleys in Wales

I managed to find the picture of the above car i mentioned i belive from memory it was being sold in Leicester. If i am wrong then there are 2 of these cars same colour year and wheels with alcons which would equally be interesting.Personally i thunk its the same car i saw for sale 8 years ago from a seller who bought it from a guy in Twickenham London.Hope this helps or at least to incentive's someone willing to save this car.

Attached Files
            94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Mine had APs but could well be 2 of them about.. Tonks bought my calipers.. Wheels could well be had off my mate but I sold to him at a premium 2 years ago nearly.. so depends what he would want for them

Comment

Originally posted by josh_28 View Post
                Mine had APs but could well be 2 of them about.. Tonks bought my calipers.. Wheels could well be had off my mate but I sold to him at a premium 2 years ago nearly.. so depends what he would want for them
                Is this them?

Attached Files
                94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Yes looks it to me

Comment

And car was looking nicer and shiney then compared to when i bought it.. Also it had had a tow bar fitted by one of the previous owners

Comment

Same car then. I only wish i had managed to get to the add 1 day earlier 8 years ago.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 10 April 2015, 04:26.
                      94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Your car definitely went to Scotland according to the seller 8 years ago and your mate emailed me about the wheels his name on the forum was Daviesanthony.
                        94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Yea that's him

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                            Same car then. I only wish i had managed to get to the add 1 day earlier 8 years ago.

I feel your pain brother... Great looking car....
                            Deserves to be saved. They all do.

Comment

Originally posted by jubjub View Post
                              I feel your pain brother... Great looking car....
                              Deserves to be saved. They all do.
                              Thanks jubjub,i am passionate as no doubt you can tell.Since late 2000 i have owned Audi's nothing really special but i have always owned them for around 8 or 9 years before i have sold them, that will be even longer now. If it had been mine,god i did try, it would most definitely still be mine being loved and cared for no matter what the cost ref the front brakes expense or what i had to sell for the upkeep. I do understand that that's not for everybody but for me it is. Sometimes something comes along and it takes over other things and this car would have been it. It just wasn't meant to be sadly.

I remember seeing this car and getting very excited about it. I sent a message to the seller but no reply came.So next day i rung him up and had a fairly longish chat.The long and short of it was he had already done the deal with Scottish guy which i just had to accept. The seller did say that the special front brakes were in need of renewing discs which was a special order and uber expensive. He was only selling it to fund his UR restoration. I really do hope this car gets fully restored by someone,it was special then and is even more special now.

These would most defiantly had gone into it.A lovely combination!

Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 10 April 2015, 19:53.
                              94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Front brakes were Alcons, right.....

Comment

Working...
                                X