Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S2 Avant with RS2 upgrades & Dialynx rebuild.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable....what is it about S2's/RS's ? I know they have risen in price a bit over the last couple of years or so, but, judged on the responses on here for ANYTHING that crops up you would expect them to be double their prices !!
    Maybe its just that its the same 'small' pool of enthusiasts on the look out for them and not the masses...just a thought.

Comment

It is for sale again. I'll be putting an ad on pistonheads soon to open it up the wider market.

I didn't read the ad properly I thought it had an rs2 turbo which it hasn't it has an s2 turbo. It not 340hp in my mind but is running healthy boost.

However it's a perfect base for a rs2 conversion and when done is basically a perfect rs2 replica
      3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Sounds crazy to me.I can understand your haste to get in before the hoards completely.So it turns out it doesn't have a RS2 turbo.Why not just buy one? Seams odd to me.
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

By the way chaps I have the perfect Recaro RS2 style seats in exactly the same colour as that interior for sale.Electric and heated. £900 no looms. Not the best picture as it doesn't show driver bolster but shows general condition which is superb.

It's a relevant hijak but apologies all the same.
          94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

^^^
            Interiors black.... As you were....

Comment

Mainly As I've got a deal set up on a nice RS4 however of that sells before this I may well just find an RS2 turbo and do the conversion. Although RS2 turbos appear to be very rare at the moment
              3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

Originally posted by jubjub View Post
                ^^^
                Interiors black.... As you were....
                Cheeky as ever,why not change the record/personality!! Interior looks grey in that picture!
                94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                  Cheeky as ever,why not change the record/personality!! Interior looks grey in that picture!
                  Can't afford a personality transplant... I've got an I5 to look after
                  As for the record, you hum it, and I'll sing it.

I know the interiors black from when I went to look at it

Sorry for thread interruption

Comment

Originally posted by jubjub View Post
                    Can't afford a personality transplant... I've got an I5 to look after
                    As for the record, you hum it, and I'll sing it.

I know the interiors black from when I went to look at it

Sorry for thread interruption

94 2.6 80 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                      Sounds crazy to me.I can understand your haste to get in before the hoards completely.So it turns out it doesn't have a RS2 turbo.Why not just buy one? Seams odd to me.
                      Make some money I would imagine.
                      Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                      Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Not like you to change your mind Steve
                        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                        Indigo ABY coupé
                        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by andy10v View Post
                          Make some money I would imagine.
                          This will be going up for sale on Pistonheads with a bit of a premium on it however any forum member that wants it can have it for what I paid. This will mean I will lose out a bit due to some costs I've paid on it. I think that's fair

Comment

Sounds very fair, there seemed to be plenty of interest earlier so hopefully it should be hassle free for you to move it on.
                            Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                            Sold ABY-stock

Comment

bet it will be snapped up fast again , stunning motor! shame your moving it on so fast!

Comment

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...s2-rs2/3943252

Comment

Working...
                                X