X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '02 VW Golf GT TDI 130 5-door £995

The facts:

It has 201,000 miles

It has a slight dent on the rear arch and scrape on the side of the front bumper, will a hell of alot of stone chips on the bonnet and various other bits of bubbling (rear tailgate and front arches), scratches and paint marks & imperfections - concourse she ain't....

Hasn't been serviced in 2 years (but has only done 3,000 miles) and is due a cambelt service now

the temp gauge intermittently stops working, though VAG COM shows it at 90 so the stat is fine

It's Jazz Blue

It could do with an upholstery clean

Needs a rear tyre pumping up every week due to alloy corrosion (common issue, it comes with 2 sets of alloys, need a bit of sanding + primer on the inside of one of them before swapping)

Passenger window makes a bit of a creaking sound when it closes

Drivers vanity mirror is broken

On a plus...

It has 4 new michelin's and recent brakes all round, MOT till October, recently refreshed boost hose connectors (still smokes a fair bit if you rag it before its up to temp!)

PD 130 engine - still pulls well with 50-55mpg @ 80 and 40mpg round town

Clutch changed at 155k

Comes with all the alloys for both the old and new MKIV GTI design (mixture currently fitted); a bit of DIY refurb on the inside will have these all holding air

She's been my daily commuter, station car, tip run slag, shopping trolley and school runner since Jan 2008 and I'll be sad to see her go!

PM me for any more details / call on 07877 720035
    Last edited by Ross; 28 June 2015, 20:30.
    AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

£7.95?

Comment

Are you from WBAC.com?

Comment

Just not what I was expecting after the tales of the RS2 and RS6!

I'm sure there's a soul mate for your blue workhorse somewhere

Comment

Something had to keep the family on the move while the Audi's were modded/fixed on the drive for weeks on end

I've replaced it with a new Golf on lease... fed up with broken cars, I want to concentrate my tinker time on the RS2

Comment

Working...
            X