Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Audi S6 Saloon For Sale

Hi all,

I'm selling the old Tub at the end of the month, hence this ad.

It's done 184000 miles, has had the timing belt kit, water pump, tensioner etc done
    just a few thousand miles ago. It's mot'd until May 2016.

Runs nice and smooth and pulls well with no weird noises, whines, misfires etc.
    On the down side it really needs the valve stem oil seals done as the exhaust is a bit
    smelly (think Classic Ford!) but only shows any blue smoke on the overrun, not on general running.

Usual light corrosion areas on front wings and leading edge of the bonnet. Paintwork is as you'd expect for a car with Lunar mileage like this.

The electricals work with only the N/S door mirror inoperative (needs soldering) and the occasional wobbly from the Climate Control unit.

It's the ideal car for someone with the know-how to do the head work.

Price £1995

Here's the links to what's been done and a few recent photos too.

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...ght=s6+aka+tub

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...ng+belt&page=2

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...h+bulbs&page=2

Please pm me if you're interested.

Craig
    1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

I always get this feeling that I should buy all the S4/S6's that come up for sale She look nice btw, and that interior GLWTS.
    '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
    '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
    '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Very nice indeed, i see myself owing one of these at some points. Fancy a deal of some sorts with either a E39 M5 or C5 RS6 Avant?….

Comment

do i spy heated rear seats?

Comment

GLWS Craigy boy i rather thought you and Lee might have done the deal buy now but I've not worked with lee for a few weeks so don't know whats happening.Pm me as i know he's trying to contact you right now as i messaged him on Facebook saying your add had gone live.
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

He contacted me tonight, Mark - deposit taken.

Provisionally sold, folks.

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

Right let bring some life back to this thread seeing its the only thread on this forum about my car , I would like show you the work being done to the (hot tub time machine) as I'm the owner the car now .
              First bit of work that's was done to the car was changing the rear discs and pads I had no idea on what I was doing so thanks to the helping hand of VDT
              sorry to everyone that was wondering what has happen to the car ever since it got sold iv been lazy and not posted a lot about the maintenance of the hot tub

anyway let me know what you think ill be posting on this tread more pictures and updates in the future on what's happening to the car .
              Attached Files

Comment

Start a build thread, bumping a 2 year old advert in the cars for sale section is pretty annoying especially for anyone looking to buy a similar car...

Comment

Working...
                X