A4 quattro b5 1.9tdi 180bhp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A4 quattro b5 1.9tdi 180bhp

I am thinking of selling my a4 saloon 1.9tdi quattro (mot July 2016) as it has only done about 4000miles in over a year and is not really needed due to having two works motors (self employed) It took a long time to find one with service history and in a good colour that wasn't rotten like a lot you see now, it has had thousands spent on it to get it to what I was looking for, I will list some of the main things below but basically it's a well sorted b5 quattro that gets 50mpg when you want.
    Has had done:
    All rear suspension swapped out for low mileage s4 subframe etc which was all shot blasted powder coated and then under sealed, front subframe was fine
    All new poly bushed arms upper and lower new very expensive genuine subframe bushes, new rear track arms, replacement rear strut mounts, holders
    Has had brand new sports shocks and spax springs a year ago
    New quality German front suspension arms all replaced
    All new wheel bearings all the way round
    Replacement low mileage diff and propshaft centre bearings all new brake pipes to back and across subframe etc.
    New brake discs all way round and pads and two replacement rear calipers
    Xenon light conversion with facelift lights
    Facelift replacement front wings almost exactly same colour
    Probably loads more forgotten
    Engine wise has had bv43 pd170 upgrade turbo which was fully rebuilt at cost of £550 before fitting, quality upgrade injectors forgotten spec and various other bits, ecu tuned to match supporting mods to run between 180-190bhp, it is surprisingly quick
    Interior is full grey leather in very good condition with arm rest and folding rear seats which is very handy.
    Exterior isn't perfect but for 1997 is very good with micro blistering on rear arch, door bottoms still good.
    Bad points it has done about 198000miles but engine is still totally solid, the timing belt would soon be due a replacement new kit with pump included, and as said body work isn't perfect but you will struggle to find a 1997 as good

Looking to get around £1500 I have probably spent £3-4000 on it in last two years
    Car is located near Alford Aberdeenshire
    Attached Files

Pictures

More pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

More pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

Good cars for daily driving.
        I have the same one in estate shape with s4 b5 body kit tuned to 220bhp
        Very tunable cars and very good on mpg.
        Put it on ebay ,you will sell it.
        GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by vag_manRS View Post
          Good cars for daily driving.
          I have the same one in estate shape with s4 b5 body kit tuned to 220bhp
          Very tunable cars and very good on mpg.
          Put it on ebay ,you will sell it.
          GLWS
          Thank you yes good solid cars and great on fuel in my mind last of the straight forward Tdi engines

Comment

Working...
          X