Proxy post: RS2 for sale in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proxy post: RS2 for sale in Canada

Member SashaG is apparently too new to post new threads, and I was in talks with him to buy but backed out, so just doing a favour and posting on his behalf:

A great looking Noggy Blue RS2, 82,000 miles on the clock. It's around £26k here is the Canadian AutoTrader link:

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Audi/S6/T...o/19_9160848_/

He may be able to jump in now and speak for himself!!
    Last edited by cardcrash; 31 January 2016, 22:35.
    RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
    RS2 - LHD on the road again
    RS2 - reduced to component parts
    RS2 Saloon replica
    A4 1.8T
    BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
    sigpic

Thank you Cardcrash!

It's actually got 132,000 kms on the clock but is in awesome condition. I've spent the past 6+ months cleaning up some of its "import issues" from Japan. Ignore the S6 label on the AutoTrader link ... we don't have many RS2's around here.

I'm selling it because my wife and I are buying a house, I don't have a spare garage spot for it and I don't want to daily drive it. I've put a lot more into it $ wise than it's listed for but my loss is someone's gain.

PM with any inquiries.

Thanks,
    Sasha

Comment

To be honest for that kind of money you'll find it hard to find a buyer for a LHD car here, your best market is Europe where you could quite possibly exceed that price. Unfortunately I don't have any experience of selling in Europe, yet, but perhaps others here can point to willing markets.

Europe obviously has many countries so I wouldn't know where to start... if there's some kind of pan-European AutoTrader or if you have to go to each country's market separately, painstakingly doing all their forums and classifieds... and then which would be most fruitful...?!?
      RS2 Saloon replica
      A4 1.8T
      sigpic

Comment

Mobil.de is one of the more frequently used selling pages out with the U.K.

Glwts

Gav
        S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Thanks gents. I figure the weak Canadian dollar will help matters too.

Comment

Un-For Sale ... for the mean time ... I'm keepin' it and driving it! I've convinced my lady to keep it!

Comment

Good for you! If you have an RS2, why would anyone want to get rid of it!!
              RS2 Saloon replica
              A4 1.8T
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X