No announcement yet.

Rs2 Saloon Replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should see his SWB sport quattros, one with the correct windscreen angle

Great to meet you Jamil (correct spelling?). Yeah well the rain nearly did put us off, but if the car was what you said it was I didn't want anyone else getting their grubby mitts on it, and I'm very glad we made the effort, you are clearly someone who doesn't do things by halves, which is why I lent Kit the money to clear out half your garage. We had a bumper shopping day at yours! If only I could afford the SWB quattros, just one would do....

You have some cool stuff, not to mention the sport quattros, but all kinds funky stuff, I was quite impressed your lathe for one.

In anycase I shall do my very best to turn this saloon into what Audi would have produced themselves...
    RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
    RS2 - LHD on the road again
    RS2 - reduced to component parts
    RS2 Saloon replica
    A4 1.8T
    BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
    sigpic

Comment

rs2

I'm glad you liked it . It would have been a shame to come so far on such a nasty day and be disappointed. I want to see this car with recaros and rest of rs2 bits it will look awesome .
      Now I can concentrate on finishing my other cars .yes jamil is right way to spell my name .

Comment

Ha ha, no problem Jamil, I will do you proud, have sourced the Recaros already, next I need to get all the parts together for the electronic a/c system, then possibly convert the front seats to heated. It's going to be so awesome. I will be in touch to come and pick her up and pay the rest of the car.

No selling to some millionaire who comes along with a bigger offer....
        RS2 Saloon replica
        A4 1.8T
        sigpic

Comment

If someone offered me a million its still yours unless you decide to pull out

Comment

You're a legend Jamil, I'll be up with the cash in days. By the way you wanted this?:

RS2 Saloon replica
            A4 1.8T
            sigpic

Comment

turbo

thanks charlie who is the best and reasonable priced dealer in england ? i want the one with peak power of 650bhp.

Comment

Nice one cardcrash! I was going to see Jamil last weekend but ended up in hospital with a severe chest infection so couldn't go.

I convinced myself to buy it on Saturday night with the intention of phoning Jamil on the Sunday, you know the rest, you bet me to it!

That means I've got 7/8k to play with to get my UrS6 to showroom condition. I've already spoken to Paul Nugent about Homefries and I'm trying for a mates rate respray.

Good luck with the car Cardcash, nice to see it go to someone on the forum, keep us updated on the upgrades!

Comment

Thanks, yes I have plans for this, not least fitting the Recaro seats in the rear which Jamil promises will be a challenge a challenge I/we intend to overcome!

Originally posted by volcano rs View Post
                  thanks charlie who is the best and reasonable priced dealer in england ? i want the one with peak power of 650bhp.
                  Well I know Will at VRS is a main supplier of Borg Warner turbos, give them a ring 01604 705247, if you get to speak to Will himself he'll blow you away with his knowledge of turbos... and if his prices weren't competitive he wouldn't do much business.
                  Last edited by cardcrash; 4 September 2016, 23:41. Reason: Grammatical error
                  RS2 Saloon replica
                  A4 1.8T
                  sigpic

Comment

And then he'll blow your wallet away too right?

Nice one Charlie, looking forward to seeing your project thread on this one
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                      And then he'll blow your wallet away too right?
                      Well, to be fair I'm like a kid in a confectionary store, Will keeps telling me about the next cool thing and I'm like "yeah, I want that too!" You only have to read my RS2 build thread to get an idea of how bad I am at that...
                      RS2 Saloon replica
                      A4 1.8T
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks I'll speak to him see what he can do .

Comment

Glad you bought this... I was tempted but with 8 cars at mine already you saved me getting another

Comment

Needs a few things sorting but most of the hard work is done, helluva buy! Gonna make it Audi Tradition spec!
                            RS2 Saloon replica
                            A4 1.8T
                            sigpic

Comment

what - inefficient, badly thought out and unreliable?
                              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                              Indigo ABY coupé
                              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post

What - inefficient, badly thought out and unreliable?
                                Exactly.

What are Audi Tradition like ?

Whatever aboout their prices, which are mad, their web site and how it times out is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X