No announcement yet.

Ragusa green rs2 ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the Ragusa Green... unique. I had mine buffed up prior to selling it - couldn't believe the pearlescent tone in it...almost a completely different car.
    Its also a bit more discreet, and understated classiness... only the big red stoppers give any hint of performance to the unknowing

Ross' Ragusa green is the same - think thats had a good buff up in the past. Amazing colour.

Comment

I am guessing that the car sold away from ebay.. as auction terminated at 18.2.

Comment

Originally posted by rustybullethole View Post
        Hahahaha...."deep enough pockets", you have no idea about my finances nor will you ever know, nor do you know what i am taking about when i said another may be for sale soon, did i actually say it would be one of mine? Of course i didnt, its just individuals jumping to conclusions once again.

Oh and what is it that i need more commitment in?
        If you read my post again you can see its light hearted fun if not you need to get out more

Comment

I met the new owner on Facebook he is very happy with his new purchase and looking to making it immaculate keeping it original. Told him to join here so no doubt you will all meet him soon.

Comment

Your mad saying Goodwood Green looks crap on a B5, its a wicked colour

Comment

ha ha, I did say it was 'subjective' (based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions).

I stand by it lol

Comment

And I stand by the fact that they do look poo in that goodwood green colour, nobody wants them in that colour that's why they are always significantly cheaper when they come up for sale! On the other side of the coin you have Imola yellow which commands a reduculous premium over all other colours! All my own personal opinions of course.

Comment

And the Imolas were being broken up a few years ago . The good wood Green IMHO is a very subjective colour . Looks completely flat in some light conditions and in others you get the metallic flake popping .

Comment

Working...
                  X