Clear All

• RS2 for sale

http://www.bramley.com/carsales/deta...vant/12697.htm

must be having a laugh
    Cheers
    Don
    ---------------------
    Everything in perfect working order

I saw this car at QST a few times whilst it was being restored. It's in concours condition, so it might make this price. Where do you get an RS2 with only 46k? a lot of money was spent on this car at QST and as I understand it the owner never drove it.

Comment

waste of a car then.Needs to be driven
      Cheers
      Don
      ---------------------
      Everything in perfect working order

Comment

So the owner didn't restore it himself and didn't subsequently drive it. Two of the best things that owning an RS2 allows.

imho.

Comment

Crazy money, even if it is perfect.
          91 Modded 3B
          14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I bet they're delighted to be able to offer the car....at nearly 80k
            :wave: :thumbs:

Comment

I can't see why if its only done so small mileage the need to paint it. Wouldn't it be in great order ?

Comment

I'd tend to agree. If anyone's paying that kind of money (nobody is, even in these crazy times) then surely you'd be looking or a 1 owner original example with possibly less miles, not a 3 owner resprayed car.

That said, it looks great. It's just insane, as much of a fan as I am, to think anyone thinks that's an 80k car, lol.

Comment

If it was 8k we would all snap it up AND we'd drive it and enjoy it. If someone has so much money that 80k means as little to them as 8k means to us AND they are as enthusiastic as us lot about these cars then they'll have a punter. That one person is who they're targeting at 80k. Though the bills from QST will tell the actual cost.
                  1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
                  2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
                  2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

Originally posted by 4WDrifter View Post
                    If it was 8k we would all snap it up AND we'd drive it and enjoy it. If someone has so much money that 80k means as little to them as 8k means to us AND they are as enthusiastic as us lot about these cars then they'll have a punter. That one person is who they're targeting at 80k. Though the bills from QST will tell the actual cost.
                    I took a look at this car at Bramley Autos, (spotted it by accident !). It is mint, but its not a car anymore, if you know what i mean, its an investment. Bramley tend to sell some very high end stuff and they present them in terms of investment potential, not as a car.. Its such a shame, these cars should be driven. I think a higher mileage car in good condition is a more practical option, not a garage queen that the owner is afraid to drive !...

I have exactly the same car with 218k on the clock and use it all the time, not afraid to give it a thrashing sometimes either.. its looked after and is reliable. its not mint but still turns heads...

Still looks good, better than the brambly car ???

thats what these cars are about...

RANT OVER.

PAUL
                    Attached Files

Comment

I saw this car a few times at QST and I am not sure the owner will make any profit at this price. I agree with the comments already made on here about the price, something like 45k would seem a fair price, but as always the market price is what someone is willing to pay for it. I think there was a thread on this forum about when the car was up for sale pre the restoration.

I think QST did a great job on this car and no expense was spared.

Comment

Working...
                      X