Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s8 for sale

I’m selling my 2001 Audi S8.
    I bought it last year and have driven less then 500 miles in it since I bought it.
    I now have a D3 and no longer have the space to store this car so it needs to go.

Its the facelift edition with the 40v v8 engine.
    The car drives very well it, has full service history, comes with all 4 keys and before I bought it it had a major service inc cambelt, water pump, thermostat, pulleys, plugs, radiator, a few sensors and the oil.
    Its also had a new timing chain and camshaft oil seals, new front brake discs and pads and various other bits and bobs.
    The gearbox was serviced in mid 2015 by Penn Autos and has since only driven 6000 miles.
    Tyres are all in good condition too and the car comes with 12 months MOT

It has a few extras inc final edition bi xenon adaptive headlights, bilstein sport dampers, brembo brakes (same as big reds), alcantara door cards, parking sensors, laser jammer (front and back), luxury floor mats, Navigation plus, bose surround sound and a few other fancy bits and bobs as the s8s usually do.

The paint work is struggling a bit in places with some lacker pealing and it could do with a blow over to get it back to looking perfect but it didint really bother me. The front bumper also has a little piece missing in the wheel well and could do with repairing, the handbrake leaver cover is also missing.

Other then that the car is in great condition, it has plenty of power and is a pleasure to drive.

The price is £2900 and the car is located near Totnes in South devon.
    Last edited by s2_bo; 2 December 2017, 22:16.
    91 S2 coupé - RIP
    98 S8 - Luxury barge

8 pervious keepers and just over 170000 miles on the clock.
    91 S2 coupé - RIP
    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

I hate photo bucket with a passion.

can't see the pics
      C4 A6 AEL avant quattro: daily

TYPE-85 Coupe Quattro: clicky
      2.5L GTi engineering RE2500 190hp.180lb
      Schrick 272 cam
      C A C 2.5" T304 Exhaust
      ITG filter

Comment

Originally posted by MGaz View Post
        I hate photo bucket with a passion.

can't see the pics
        me neither
        ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
        THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

Photo bucket now charge $400/year for 3rd party hosting....
          Here is a link to the photos:
          http://s645.photobucket.com/user/bok...?sort=3&page=1
          Car still for sale.
          91 S2 coupé - RIP
          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

I have relisted this car on ebay.
            It needs to go this month or I will store it for the winter while I'm away and try to sell it again in the summer.
            It has a few extras inc final edition bi xenon adaptive headlights, bilstein sport dampers, brembo brakes (same as big reds), alcantara door cards, heated seats, parking sensors, laser jammer (front and back), luxury floor mats, Navigation plus, bose surround sound and a few other fancy bits and bobs as the s8s usually do. | eBay!
            91 S2 coupé - RIP
            98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Working...
            X