C4 TDI Quattro Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 TDI Quattro Value?

Just wondering if anyone has an idea what the value is of these cars now?

I bought my Avant 5 years ago for about £1900 I think? Are they still worth this? or....? have they gone up or down in value?

They are quite rare in the uk and even if they arent worth much now, is it worth holding on to one for a possible future increase in value?
    C4 A6 AEL avant quattro: daily

TYPE-85 Coupe Quattro: clicky
    2.5L GTi engineering RE2500 190hp.180lb
    Schrick 272 cam
    C A C 2.5" T304 Exhaust
    ITG filter

I paid £2k for mine 4years ago and I would want to take a penny less if I were selling it. How often do you see a well spec'd tidy example come up for sale??

Rob ( GT500 ) is currently battling his insurance company after his was written off in a recent accident, I'm waiting with baited breath to see what he can get out of them!
    sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Haha!
      Wait no longer. £3000.
      Started at a first offer of £875!

Lots of very funny conversations to get to the end. At one point they asked if they could work the value out from its depreciation from when I bought it. The phone went very quiet when I asked them why would anyone own a car that went down in value. You'd have to be beyond stupid. I told them all my cars appreciate including the A6!

They are bloody rare and I could only find European cars for sale. They said I couldn't use euro prices. I asked if they could send me that comment in writing so I could show it to my MP. Funny I never got it and euro prices were used.
      Rob..
      94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
      87 UR 20v ABY
      97 S6 Avant
      96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
      1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Mine Is On Classic Incurance And Valued 2k Without Any Doubt.... But Its Not Perfect Car

Comment

Working...
        X