A4 Tdi quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A4 Tdi quattro

I have an 1997 a4 1.9 Tdi quattro as a daily but it has lay down on me. I have traced the fault to the ecu. I have a spare but the ecu is looking for the key code and the dash code. I cannot change these as the old lock is broken and the dash has different plugs. Does anyone know where I can get the immobiliser coded out for a small fee. The car is not worth much but is useful.

Id get a mobile locksmith out they should be able to obtain the pin nimber

Comment

Negotiating another ecu with immobiliser removed. What do you mean by PIN number.

Comment

I have some literature on immobs somewhere. From memory you need to know your 4 digit immob pin to enter via vcds.

Comment

Would be very interested to know about that. Can I access it using vcds. I have changed the abs module code with vcds. I expect this would be similar. Brian

Comment

The abs module will be changing soft coding. My understanding is that immob can be done with vcds once you have the code.

Comment

Can I use vcds to get the code.

Comment

No sadly not. Although I understand why Ross tech don't allow such a function. I had this recently when I needed a key for my b5 rs4. In the end after a bit of haggling with Audi they cut the key supplied the fob and coded it to suit the immob for about £20 more than I could buy a key get a mobile locksmith etc. If you look on Ross tech website it will help you find the type of immob you have and offer advice.

Comment

Working...
                X