Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Road MK - Any Good/ Any Interest

Hi all,
    Just been bored at work leafing through the thompson local, as you do! Saw an advert for a 4WD rolling road a couple of miles down the road (apparently rated to 1000 bhp, not sure i will need to about that). Gave them a quick call and they quoted me £50 +VAT. Not sure if this is a good price or not, I got the sense it was one they had just plucked out of thin air. The garage is called Maplin Tuning and they are based in Bletchley, a couple of miles from Milton Keynes.

Has anyone used them/ got any horror or joy stories?

I vaguely remember that a couple of people in the area had expressed an interest in sitting on the rollers, so wondered if anyone was up for it and if I could try and arrange a group price/time. Or will i just be pootling down there on my lonesome??
    Cheers,
    Rich

I may know the people that run this, when i was working in MK last year, one of the girls there said her bloke and someone else were looking at doing it, maybe they finally done it.... I'll try find out and if we could haggle them down a bit on price
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Didnt know there was one there. Bonus if it is I'd be interested in having a go on RR.
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
      X