H1 HID kits are in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 HID kits are in

The H1 kits arrived today :-) so all those guys who ordered one, they'll be leaving me tomorrow on Royal Mail special delviery to you. They should be with you on Friday AM.

Martyn
    Martyn
    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

i need a set !!
    -tried to call you today at 20:00 with turkish time but there was no answer.i think it was around 17:00 there

-did you check your emails or pms?
    Quattro

Comment

Hi Timucin,

Must of been after hours here as I was around all day until 6pm, sorry I missed you... I check PM's a couple of times a day, but e-mails... well I get about 100 a day and I am still working on Mondays right now :-( so PM is best! If you'd like to order a set, click this link for the instructions on how to order: http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=1089

The price to Turkey is 259.11 GBP as we don't charge you our UK tax. They should take about 5-6 days to reach you.

Martyn
      Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Martyn;
        you are the reason for my short shift order,i wouldnt even think about it before reading your instructions,

i am driving a rs2 in istanbul turkey,no parts ,no reliable service.
        EX: i ordered a simple hose 4 motnhs ago and still waiting....

i definately need help from you to run this car.

pls check your pm &help me
        thnx
        Quattro

Comment

which one fits my car?
          i think h1 right?
          Attached Files
          Quattro

Comment

no problem at all!!! I know the Parts situation VERY well in Istanbul!! I have two friends who run S3's in Istanbul, they say they get parts from me, 3 months faster than their dealer can get them and also a lot cheaper too I've got RS2 customers in China, Peru, Argentina, Columbia and Chile who say the same as you!! This is no problem at all. I would be happy to help you anytime.

Sorry I tempted you to get the short shifter!!! Yes, you need H1 kit for your RS2.

You have PM in your inbox
            Martyn
            Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

thnx for help

*you too have a message in your box
              Quattro

Comment

Working...
              X