RS2 Grille Clips - potential group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamo
    i dont know, the clips are awfully expensive and i dont know if people will pay the price.
    S2dude is due to get the mock ups soon so bare with us.

A set of clips would be pricey....as in maybe £10 per clip
    With little to zero profit in them for us......purely so we could also get the RS2 grill fitted correctly!!!!!

I will have the prototype in the next few days i hope so will post pics up when we have it.

£70 per set is not cheap...but as cheap as they would realistically be with such a small run!!!

I would pay it but Im desperate to fit the grill properly!! not sure about others who want them??

Comment

I'm gonna talk to my brother, it's his RS2 grill.
      But it's brandnew, so I think he really wants to fit it.

70 Pounds, thats like 100 Euro? I understand your price concerns...

But thanks for all the work!
      www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

I freely admit i know nothing about these, but are you trying to have them made in plastic or metal?
        Is it possilble to make them from another material or modify the design to make them cheaper?
        If someone posts a drawing I will happily take a look at for you.

Cheers,

Steve
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
          I freely admit i know nothing about these, but are you trying to have them made in plastic or metal?
          Is it possilble to make them from another material or modify the design to make them cheaper?
          If someone posts a drawing I will happily take a look at for you.

Cheers,

Steve
          Not that simple Steve as S2dude found out when i sent him the clips too look at , the clips are quite complex in terms of reproduction due to the specific indentations required within the clips to lock into place.

This is the major reason for the high price as to do it effectively the company would design a tool but that costs 2k!! (clips would then be £2 each)

At the moment they would have to be hand made per clip which is what is driving up the price.

Comment

Fair enough, I thought I would ask!
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic
            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

No problem mate i can take pics of the clips once i have them back to show you what i mean.

Comment

Working...
              X