No announcement yet.

Audi Tradition Group Buy No. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Colesy did you get my pm mate? Just send me a pm back so I can sort out what I owe you. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
      Hi Colesy did you get my pm mate? Just send me a pm back so I can sort out what I owe you. Thanks
      Yes mate, you are on the list. If anyone else is worried, here's full list of people having parts:
      AnthonyS2
      AquaS2
      Tango123
      Hunker
      Mikes2
      A80Avant
      S2central
      IvillhaS2
      Markmidge
      jp_paul
      quattrito
      Tractor Dave

Comment

Can I get 304mm Drilled Front Discs from Audi Tradition?
        I was holding out for some 322mm drilled discs, but I’m not sure how I will fit them, can I buy carriers for them, as I only have the standard RS2 ‘small reds’ so I’m guessing I need big reds from a 993 TT to get them to fit my 94’ RS2 ?

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Sorry guys. Have hit another barrier to ordering. I'll keep trying today but am away tomorrow for a few days so it will most likely be next week that the order is placed at this rate. Will update asap.

Comment

This is still not working, no response from their email either. Useless ****ers...

I'll message anyone who has paid a deposit to refund it but will keep trying to place an order and update here as we go.

Comment

We all appreciate your efforts mate.
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Just read that Audi Tradition is only available via Audi dealers now which is crazy if it's true.
                  96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                  96 URS6 plus speck estate
                  94 2.6 80 Avant
                  99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Where did you read that?

Comment

Audi is doing all they bloody can to get classics off the road. If it's only available via dealers watch prices sky rocket to point it won't be possible to keep them on the road.
                      '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                      '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                      '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

i was speaking to the audi parts department a couple of days ago, i did ask if they can order from audi tradition, an i was told that they couldnt.

Comment

Cheers for trying to sort it Colesy. If AT can only be ordered through main dealers then this is total ****, some main dealers won't even look up parts that are not in main Audi warehouse in UK, I tried dealing with Lincoln Audi who kept telling me everything i enquired about was nla, I then started using nottingham Audi who could find parts Lincoln said were nla. I know there are parts that AT stock that are NLA to TPS so how are we going to source parts for our bloody cars.

​​​​​​ For people that love their old Audis and give the brand a free publicity drive every time we take our 20 to 30 something year old cars out on the road, it's another kick in the nuts.

Comment

I've just managed to put the order through!

Nuovo and Backe77 were late entrants.

Should hopefully get the parts next week! If anyone's are urgent let me know and I'll prioritise.

Comment

well done. thats great news. Thanks for all your effort

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
                                I've just managed to put the order through!

Nuovo and Backe77 were late entrants.

Should hopefully get the parts next week! If anyone's are urgent let me know and I'll prioritise.
                                I have to say Colesy well done for your efforts and taking time to sort and your perseverance

Comment

Working...
                                X