Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB - North America 3B Coupe Quattro Windshield (and maybe UrQuattro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB - North America 3B Coupe Quattro Windshield (and maybe UrQuattro)

Hey guys, I'm going to Europe in September ... most likely bringing back an S2 in a container.

How about a group buy for Coupe Quattro windshields ? (subframes maybe also ? - other large items that you can think and could fit in a container with already a car in it). The idea, once arrived in North America (most likely Montreal), would be to have them shipped by small groups to central hubs in the USA (and Canada . i.e. NY city, Chicago, L.A., etc ... and then, from there the buyer would be responsible for either picking it up or having it shipped to his location.

I do not have freight or shipping contacts (if you have any, let me know ?) but I will try to contact different windshield distributors to see if they could arrange shipping within the conus (worse comes worse, I drive across the border myself with the windshields and have them shipped from there).

I will suggest a price of 500$ US per windshield.
    200$ of non refundable deposit - unless the purchase is not made at all in the end. Non-refundable as : "once you opt in, you can't opt out no matter what".
    Price includes shipping from Europe to North America and to a central city once here.

The idea would be to have as much people at the same time. I may purchase a few more myself. Am open to mix and match UrQuattro's as well (supposedly NLA also).

ETA, to be realistic and knowing GB's can take a while, to get the windshield to your door is 6 months to a year.

Deadline for deposit is in a month (you can post your name and I'll only be taking deposits if we're enough and it'll be due on September 7th) ... Looking for 20+ buyers if possible (we'll see at what point it becomes clear if there's interest or not in this).

I'm late yes, but lets see if it can work.

Put your info in here :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I’d be interested in whole bunch of stuff.
    what else would you be able to source?

Comment

I can't source much... That part would be on your end. But may be able to bring back some stuff yes

Comment

Working...
      X