Quick Tradition Group Buy No. 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Tradition Group Buy No. 10

A few people need some more parts so I'll be putting through a quick order tomorrow. Let me know part numbers etc asap.

Please check everything is in stock on AT before messaging me!

Private message sent. Thanks

Comment

PM’d (group buy newbie)

Comment

Hi Will
        PM sent
        Thanks again. We all owe you lots of beer
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Hi Colesy,
          894819404 x 1 please (Water Deflector). Checked and it's in stock
          Thanks!
          93 S2 Avant - SOLD
          94 80 V6 Saloon
          00 S3 8L - SOLD

Comment

Hi Will , 894919203 , digital clock , my screen has bled , Thanks in advance

Comment

this is awesome btw!!! I will try to get on board once s2 is ready!! ... btw simon, is this the exact part number for this clock? mine has bled also! and how much is it? I would like one also please!!

Comment

Chris, coincidentally I ordered a new clock yesterday from here:

https://www.partworks.de/en-en-en-en...0dvbe90co0k4n3

Simon, this is the same part as the one you're looking for on tradition but 36 euro on there instead of 59 on tradition. Worth having a look

There's two version of this clock - there a photo in the link showing the differences between the two so you know what to buy.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: sorry to be clear the part I linked is the display only - not the board as well - hence the cheaper price from tradition. Guess you're looking for the complete unit.
                Last edited by Steve770; 16 January 2020, 18:08.
                93 S2 Avant - SOLD
                94 80 V6 Saloon
                00 S3 8L - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Steve770 View Post
                  Chris, coincidentally I ordered a new clock yesterday from here:

https://www.partworks.de/en-gearwork...ir-lcd-v2.html

Simon, this is the same part as the one you're looking for on tradition but 36 euro on there instead of 59 on tradition. Worth having a look

There's two version of this clock - there a photo in the link showing the differences between the two so you know what to buy.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: sorry to be clear the part I linked is the display only - not the board as well - hence the cheaper price from tradition. Guess you're looking for the complete unit.
                  Awesome thank you!! though your link is broken buddy, will have a look! huge thank you!

Is it easy to fit? im guessing theres a How to somewhere on the forum??

Comment

No worries! Ah right - I edited the link so hopefully that's working now

Originally posted by Chris5044 View Post

Is it easy to fit? im guessing theres a How to somewhere on the forum??
                    I'm certainly hoping it's easy to fit - the cold seems to have more or less killed my clock altogether so I doubt I'll make it any worse. By the looks of it they provide fitting instructions in English. Not seen any guides on here - but should be straightforward enough.
                    93 S2 Avant - SOLD
                    94 80 V6 Saloon
                    00 S3 8L - SOLD

Comment

Hi , as far as I can make out it’s the correct one , the application seems right so for 59 euros it’s worth the punt , I’ve changed the screen on my trip computer and it’s fairly easy and the clock is the same principle, it’s just an eyesore and it’s finally broke me , lol

Comment

Group buy closed, order has been placed.

The parts should arrive next week, as soon as they do I'll PM everyone with details on postage and payment. If anyone can collect from the Banbury area let me know.

Comment

Parts have arrived. If anyone can collect let me know. I'll be contacting people with totals in the next few days.

Comment

Query now sorted
                            Last edited by Colesy; 24 January 2020, 10:46.

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Working...
                              X