Audi Tradition Group Buy No. 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tradition Group Buy No. 14

I need to order a few more parts for my project and have a few parts to get for other members too.

So another group buy if anyone needs anything let me know.

Anyone needing parts please list the exact part numbers, quantities and make sure they are in stock on Tradition.

8A0953055A
    8A0953056A
    both in stock €36.95 each

thanks Will

Comment

Is it possible to order anything that isn't currently in stock and wait for it?

Comment

I need to write a big list then take a moment to pass out after adding it up

Comment

Door seals
          895867693 01C

895867694 01C

Comment

Originally posted by Milliss2 View Post
            Is it possible to order anything that isn't currently in stock and wait for it?
            No sorry, just parts currently in stock. There's no telling when out of stock parts might come in. Ordering again in future when they are in stock won't be a problem though.

Comment

Order now placed. If there's enough volume I can order again in a few weeks.

Comment

But when ordering do you get some kind of discount or the price is the same? I have to buy several things.

REGARDS

Comment

Sorry guys but AT have cancelled my latest order... They say that I'll be able to order when they have a new system in place but they are typically flaky with any sort of time frame. So all group buys on hold for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Waje View Post
                    But when ordering do you get some kind of discount or the price is the same? I have to buy several things.

REGARDS
                    No, no discounts. If you're within the EU it's probably easiest for you to order direct.

Comment

Will can you order them headlight seals when you re-order please.

Comment

Meant to ask are the headlight reflectors available

Comment

Working...
                        X