Audi tradition/ group purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi tradition/ group purchase

Does anyone know if Audi tradition are still not sending any parts out to UK? I put an order in with Will aka Colsey and they cancelled on him. I really need to get the headlight seals for my ABY part number 8A0 953 055A/056A anyone else doing a group buy?

thanks

I looked there yesterday and there is a Brexit message and it doesn't have an end date but yes, the orders placed from the UK will be cancelled.
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I can't order currently. I will keep bugging them as I need a few parts too and it is ridiculous of them to still be working on their useless ******** system...

Comment

Cheers Will and them part numbers were for indicators and not the seals which I also need

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
          I can't order currently. I will keep bugging them as I need a few parts too and it is ridiculous of them to still be working on their useless ******** system...
          Any news Will, I need something ordering from AT.

sigpic_________
          Rob

Comment

I have sent AT an email asking when their tinpoint company of an operation are going to start acting like a multi billion pound company and start actually supplying to people in the UK it will be interesting what there response is, I didnt hold back as am sick of this sh11t!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
              I have sent AT an email asking when their tinpoint company of an operation are going to start acting like a multi billion pound company and start actually supplying to people in the UK it will be interesting what there response is, I didnt hold back as am sick of this sh11t!!!!
              If you get a response at all, it will just be sorry.. technical issues, we'll fix it ASAP.. but honestly, doubt they will even reply.
              Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
              S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
              '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post

If you get a response at all, it will just be sorry.. technical issues, we'll fix it ASAP.. but honestly, doubt they will even reply.
                Yep you were right!! They are as much use as a chocolate fireguard

Comment

Or woodpecker with lips. It's very disappointing to know Audi who are so unwilling to help there customers with there requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by robo View Post
                    Any news Will, I need something ordering from AT.
                    Afraid not. I did email them in January and received a default moronic reply. Over a year now and they still can't be bothered. I've heard a lot of negative reports on the current build quality and customer service, a shame this is carried over to their parts department. Then they have the cheek to have that idiot Ken Block ragging all of their classics as if they give a damn that any of them are still on the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
                      ............. as if they give a damn that any of them are still on the road...
                      ^^^^^^^ THIS

Mercedes and BMW can both supply parts for their older cars....why not Audi ?!

Comment

Working...
                      X