Audi Tradition order - Anyone need parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tradition order - Anyone need parts

Towards the end of the month I will be placing an order with Audi Tradition and wondered if anyone else needs anything?

I place it VIA someone I know who lives in Germany. Now I won't be charging any fee's but the person I buy parts off does charge a 10-15% fee on the parts you buy. There would also be shipping costs to pay that would be divided amongst the amount of people buying parts. There is an approximate 8€ fee to ship to his address from Tradition, then anywhere from 15-30€ depending on the weight & size of the box to ship to the UK. There would then be another shipping cost from my address to your house or you could collect.

The charge and the shipping costs do kind of suck, however it's still way cheaper that some of the rip-off merchants on ebay that charge 4 or times the price of the original part cost of Tradition.

Already have 3 people interested in parts so let me know if you need anything

Once the order has been placed I just need to money to cover the costs of the parts to start with. Shipping costs can be worked out once the items have arrived in the UK and ready to ship to your address, as I just don't know what they will be until that point. However I will try and let people know an estimate. I've also been asked if he will ship direct to other peoples address and I was told and quote "I don't want the hassle of sorting that out, I will only ship to one address"

Note that large items would need to be shipped separately and costs are just silly at the moment this is an example of a 5KG 1meter x 1meter x 50cm box VIA Transglobal Express (Weight was only 5kg on the quote yet the volumetric weight jumped to 100KG) and a lot of places like parceltogo etc won't even quote for that size of box. I'm putting this up as I would not want any members ordering large parts and finding shipping costs to be way more then the part it's self.
    shipping.jpg

Looked at MyGermany? I'm sure they will unpack and dispatch to multiple addresses, which may significantly help you with import duty.

Comment

That's a good point. I've never paid any import duty on any of my orders I've got from him. He always puts the costs of the parts as under £150.

Comment

Lee was kind enough to help me source a new replacement rear reflector for my RS2 via his contact and I have to say the process really couldn't have gone any smoother. It also saved me money as the costs were split three ways.

I didn't thank him in open on the forum at the time as I wasn't sure if he'd appreciate dealing with everyone ones requests.

Anyway, a huge thanks from me for helping!

When I broke my old one by simply polishing it I could have cried, though I figured if it cracked that easily it was going to end broken sooner rather than later regardless.
        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
          When I broke my old one by simply polishing it I could have cried, though I figured if it cracked that easily it was going to end broken sooner rather than later regardless.
          how bad was the crack on the old one? I have a brand new one for one of my projects but looking to find a spare to modify for another project.

Comment

Originally posted by david1980 View Post

how bad was the crack on the old one? I have a brand new one for one of my projects but looking to find a spare to modify for another project.
            It's quite bad but not a total write off, I'll PM you some photo's later as it's under my stairs. I would simply link to a pic of now but my lap-top is being extremely uncooperative at the moment, hence why I've not been in touch via PM. I hate using my phone for messages.
            1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
            1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
            1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
            1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Ok thank you Kit. Yes when I tried uploading a picture of that 3b split rim the site did not like it so I had to change how it was linked.

Comment

Back cam cover plate bud and possibly a hall sender not 100% sure on that part yet will know in a few days

Comment

Not a problem. My list is growing by the day. Now need door switches as it's not detecting the drivers door being opened.

Comment

Sheesh, ermm yes, I'm sure I have a list somewhere....

Comment

Tradition don’t have cam sensors Rick, I’d have one myself, rocking horse poo

Comment

Hi bud

i am after driver side coupe door seal
                        part number is : 895867694 01C
                        Emerald Green ABY Coupé
                        RS2+ Spec
                        @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

054 109 119H - toothed timing belt
                          054 109 479A - tensioner bracket and idle pulley
                          054 121 004AV - new water pump, comes with O-ring

034 105 229A - main pulley bolt (big one)

N 014 726 3 - allen headed bolts for crank pulley (4-off)
                          N 014 716 2 - allen headed bolt at water pump (clamps PAS pump adjuster too)
                          N 011 670 16 - washer for above
                          N 010 247 8 - M8 bolt for water pump (2-off)
                          N 012 241 10 - washers for above (2-off)
                          N 010 218 6 - M6 x 25 bolts for tensioner (3-off)
                          N 011 524 23 - washers for above (3-off)
                          is this taking the wee bro also need the two bolts that hold the hall sender on mine got chewed taking it off, try and find part numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Farhazaftab786g View Post
                            Hi bud

i am after driver side coupe door seal
                            part number is : 895867694 01C
                            Not a problem. Will PM you when just before I place the order

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                              is this taking the wee bro also need the two bolts that hold the hall sender on mine got chewed taking it off, try and find part numbers
                              Not at all. You keep going it's not my money

Comment

Working...
                              X