Audi Tradition Group Buy No. 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tradition Group Buy No. 18

Back by popular demand... I'll be running another group buy. I'll look to get an order in next week for delivery to me early April.

I'll be adding 10% to all parts to cover duty as per last time. I split all costs proportionally across all orders which seems the fairest approach unless any large items dramatically increase costs like bumpers etc.

As usual please can everyone PM me on here with a list of part numbers needed and quantity required. Please check that everything is actually available first!

Please make sure if planning to send a PayPal payment as friends and family that it actually goes through as this. PayPal have changed their T's & C's so now when refunding payments the fees aren't returned so resending payments can get expensive!

Collection from OX15 Oxfordshire is always welcome or I can post in the UK and internationally.

Comment

I'm struggling to find part numbers on this system any one help I can't even find the S2 coupe

Comment

What are you after?
        https://webautocats.com/etka/audi/acoq/141/
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

or:https://www.lllparts.co.uk/catalogs/audi/RDW/ACOQ/174

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
            Two RS2 front wheel bearing spacers, the RS2 handbrake shoes which I've ordered but not sure the part numbers are correct 8A0 698 525 hand brake shoes x4 and coupe boot struts if no ones got any good second hand ones

Comment

Found the gas struts cheers Dave

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've received quite a few PM's and will get back to everyone soon!

Comment

Need top and bottom windscreen seals I think it's these can someone confirm part numbers please 895 845 121 E and C

Comment

RS2 right hand drive drivers side Exterior mirror

VAG 8A0 857 501

Comment

RS2 front grill 8A0 854 687 not sure if this is just the grill or grill, surround, fixing brackets etc would love to get the full thing anyone know the parts list numbers in full

Comment

Is anyone else having problems searching for parts on the Tradition web site?
                        If I enter a part number the web browser reports the page is slowing down the browser and the search doesn't complete. The same issue is seen with a different browser.

Comment

I'm totally confused with it☺will probably end up with loads of stuff I don't need

Comment

This is weird, I've emptied the cache and cookies and this is what I see after entering a part number:
                            If I had a spare USB stick to handI'd fire up a Linux distro to test that too.
                            No Search.png

Comment

Yes, site isn't working properly.
                              However you can still find parts by going to menu, spare parts, b series, Audi 80 and lists under engine, body etc. Just have to scroll through lots of parts to find what you need. Or not if you are looking under the Ur Quattro section as there's nothing much left
                              Nothelle S2 Avant
                              Black Ur project
                              Ocianic Ur project gone
                              S2 Coupe project gone
                              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Working...
                              X