Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SWEDES (maybe NO/FI/DK): Quattronic ABY/ADU silicon kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SWEDES (maybe NO/FI/DK): Quattronic ABY/ADU silicon kit.

Trying to put together a groupbuy on this kit. All info is at www.nordicaudi.com . I don't want to retype it all so please read in this post:

Thread at www.nordicaudi.com

There you find prices and pictures and all info you might need.

For now this is preliminary and I want to have 5+ people that are truly interested before I start to bind people to the deal.

I guess that Norway, Finland and maybe denmark could be included in this deal. But then we would have to take a look at the shipping costs and so.

It is ok to report you interest here or at nordicaudi.com. As soon as I have 5+ people that are interested I'll start a new thread with payment instructions and so.
    /NEO - I have a sexual thing for big brakes.
    www.irry.com | Irry got a face lift!
    #nordicaudi @ irc.nordicaudi.com

Just as a point of note, if anyone from ANY country would like to join this GB then I would like to extend the invitation to you all.
    Obviously shipping will vary depending where in the world you are.
    Corey
    01636 822288

Comment

Just as a note. Ofcourse I will only be the middlehand for the Swedish (NO/FI/DK) groupbuy. So if some chaps in germany want to join the GB they have to arrage their own chain of shipping and so, and not go through me. But I guess that was obvious. Just had to clarify that.
      /NEO - I have a sexual thing for big brakes.
      www.irry.com | Irry got a face lift!
      #nordicaudi @ irc.nordicaudi.com

Comment

Working...
      X