Oil catch tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil catch tanks

If enough are interested i might try to get a 'deal' on some baffled catch tanks. If anybody is interested, post here, and i'll get the relevant info for a GP......
    Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Where do you have in mind? If my works out ok once it's fitted I'll post details of who made it and see what price he can do on a group buy. He works alone though so the lead time will be very long.

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Originally posted by s2avant
      Where do you have in mind? If my works out ok once it's fitted I'll post details of who made it and see what price he can do on a group buy. He works alone though so the lead time will be very long.

Ben
      I was going to mention this too you so that it could be an option to buy them from here. Theres Mocal aswell. I suppose it'll need some digging around to see what we can find for the job.....

Comment

I'm in as long as it's include all necessery tubes and shnubs and details explanation where to put what as I'm kind of dump when it comes to connect something.
        Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

As Vadim said and also dependsnt on cost as ive been spending left right and centre lately and im proper broke....... AGAIN
          Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
          2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Pipes shouldnt be a prob, Ill have to get Ben to do a BTDT!

Comment

The tank on its own is little use to most of us... It has to come as a kit with all necessary hoses and fittings in my opinion.
              Paul Nugent
              Webmaster http://S2central.net
              Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
              2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
              2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Are you interested then Paul?

Comment

yup im interested. Personally i like the look of bens catch tank with a mod for a U bend type pipe so it points back in the direction of the OE pipes.

Greg
                  Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Put me down for a kit. Make the instructions 'stoopid proof.' Right, I'm off to cry now, having just watched what happened to England in the 91st and 93rd minute of the game.

PJ
                    'The Bacofoil Express'...

No more.

Leon TDI 150 run in now.

Very slow.

Needs a chip.

Comment

Originally posted by APNess
                      Put me down for a kit. Make the instructions 'stoopid proof.' Right, I'm off to cry now, having just watched what happened to England in the 91st and 93rd minute of the game.

PJ
                      I know what you mean, but didnt you see it coming with the penalty miss?

Comment

Working...
                      X