Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600x300x75mm Intercoolers

Who is interested ?

The cargo will come in 1.5weeks to latvia with around 15 pieces.

I could get a price of 350$ each +shipping, please leave reply if you are interested.

No pictures yet , I will get a pictures once cargo is here as I'm taking one myself .
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

will they fit behind the standard S2 bumper or does it require an RS2 or equivalent...?

David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

David: I can't tell yet , here is the photo taken from car show where it was ordered.
      Last edited by Sweeper; 15 December 2004, 17:19.
      Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Looks a little long to fit behind the bumper?

Comment

Its the same size that Tom has so will fit, but dunno what he had to do to make room tho
          Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
          2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

He trimmed the bumper!

Nothing is beyond Team Bodge

Comment

It should fit as its the same dimensions as the ones a few of us have already.
              it is a tight squeeze, but as long as the x-member is made correctly to hold the i/c in the correct position, minor bumper trimming is needed which cant be seen from the front of the car.

martin

Comment

Fits like a glove!!! Its not to bad to fit. Well the bumper did need a few trims, but nothing major, even the grills fitted back in, but i left the centre one out so everyone can see there is something behind there.
                sigpic
                Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                Audi UR Quattro
                Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

UPDATE. Well guys. Intercooler is THE SAME as Martinjs has. Just got myself a sample.

Good news.

If we get 10 orders that the price will be 300$ + shipping. Shipping won't be much if shipped all together to a company location(vagparts for example). About 20$ per intercooler.

It looks and possibly is the same intercooler that martin has , not the ugly thing i was thinking in a first place.

Last edited by Sweeper; 15 December 2004, 17:59. Reason: fotos attached
                  Vadim.

Comment

pp
                    Attached Files
                    Vadim.

Comment

Nice carpet
                      Whats the excuse this time

When are you looking at doing this, cos with the current exchange rate that works out pretty well for us in the UK.
                      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
                      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

15 intercoolers are now stocked near me , so if everyone will hurry up i can orgonize a group purchase. I just need your rised hands

So it's up to you guys

Ant: The carpet is for a garage , something to lie on once under the car
                        Last edited by Sweeper; 15 December 2004, 19:30.
                        Vadim.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper
                          UPDATE. Well guys. Intercooler is THE SAME as Martinjs has. Just got myself a sample.

Good news.

If we get 10 orders that the price will be 300$ + shipping. Shipping won't be much if shipped all together to a company location(vagparts for example). About 20$ per intercooler.

It looks and possibly is the same intercooler that martin has , not the ugly thing i was thinking in a first place.

$300? These are going for around $200 on ebay. This is the one I just got :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Fast shipping, great product.
                          Mark Siggelkow

'90 CQ 20vT - NASA GTS-5 (R.I.P.)
                          '90 CQ-R - NASA GTS-4/5
                          '00 A4 1.8TQMS (Wife's Daily Driver)
                          '12 TT-RS (Wife's new DD, on order for May European delivery)
                          '62 Porsche 356B (another race car)
                          '03 Kawasaki Z1000 (toy)

Comment

Ah ok then , group buy is closed. :-)
                            Vadim.

Comment

Originally posted by RSCoupe
                              $300? These are going for around $200 on ebay. This is the one I just got :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Fast shipping, great product.
                              Aye but note the shipping charges to Europe !

Is this the same IC as Martin, DOug & Tom landed ?

I thought their's had a more centralised inlet and outlet pipe location. Seems less than optimal to put it near the edges.

Paul
                              Paul Nugent
                              Webmaster http://S2central.net
                              Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                              2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                              2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Working...
                              X