X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 % off is good but 30 is better
    NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

I'd be interested in more hoses if 25% can be had, but not at 15% since I'll have to buy hose clips too

Comment

Can we push to 30??? Cause there's another 2 orders to add

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
          All useful info

Having discussed pricing with Roose, the discount is fixed at retail - 15% given the volumes we are talking - so the prices quoted above
          /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by DNA-S2 View Post
            Paul at Roose Motorsport is a top bloke
            I am sure that if you have 5+ sets to order and
            quote DNA Autocare Ltd you will get
            25% off
            /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Error404, with all due, great idea sorting the GB, and it's long overdue, but if we can get an extra 10% off (which is a lot of money when buying a couple of hose kits, and might be the difference between some folk ordering one or two kits) then maybe there could be some deal/liaising done with the above poster to order it though him?!

Comment

so who does s6 stuff?!
              Audi S6

Comment

The only CONFIRMED discount that has been offered is 15%. Everything else is wild speculation until I find out otherwise, hence why I quoted my original statement - to stop people jumping to conclusions without knowing anything about what has or is being discussed with supplier(s)
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

The only CONFIRMED discount that has been offered is 15%. Everything else is wild speculation until I find out otherwise, hence why I quoted my original statement - to stop people jumping to conclusions without knowing anything about what has or is being discussed with supplier(s)
                  I thought when you quoted your original post you were underlining that 15% was the be-all and end-all. My misunderstanding

As above. If it's 15% I'll have the one hose, if it's 25-30% then I'd be adding a boost hose kit to that.

Comment

im sure the more that are in the more the supplier will give

Comment

I'd be up for a set of aux hoses (with the aux rad deleted) and water hoses in black.
                      As I work in Lincoln I could collect and distribute if that makes a difference in price to the Roose crew.....i.e. no hassle in shipping etc....although shipping overseas might make things difficult....

Comment

I have been watching this thread with some intrest to see how much discount Paul Roose would offer a group bye. 15% wouldn,t get me on the list as i have more pressing things i want for my S2 but having said that if he upped the discount to 25% then it would be a diffrent matter i,d have to order a coolant kit and maybe a aux kit to.I would need hose clips too. I will keep my fingers crossed to see how good you negotiate with our moneys. Also Error if you do well i may get you to by my new car cd player . Thanks for looking in to this g,b.

Comment

25% 25% 25% ---- he can do it , just call back and say we NEED 25% off , how many hose sets do we have to buy

Comment

I have been in touch with Danny at DNA and Paul Roose. The maximum discount available will be 17% if we can get a £3k order value together.
                            Otherwise it will be 15% for a £2k+ order.
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I have been in touch with Danny at DNA and Paul Roose. The maximum discount available will be 17% if we can get a £3k order value together.
                              Otherwise it will be 15% for a £2k+ order.
                              What a tight git .

Comment

Bet you're glad you took this one on Alex!
                                Cheers'en, AndyC
                                1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Working...
                                X