This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avantus View Post
    Could the RS2-specific coolant tank to waterpump-housing be included in the set?
    Not at this stage - would need to get that one made up - there wasn't great interest beforeā€¦ you can easily run RS2 with S2 pipe configuration - although it is not correct for the "OEplus" aficionados !
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Hi
      I'm interested in both the boost and water kit thanks!

For RS2/ADU! Sorry forgot to mention it yesterday
      Last edited by pcfnet; 10 January 2014, 00:50.
      RS2 >> Ferrari: Performance/look ratio

Comment

boost and water kit for the 3b...

Comment

I am intrested if there is option for urs4 water kit?(includes evry singl pipe for water?)

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
            Originally posted by Avantus View Post
            Could the RS2-specific coolant tank to waterpump-housing be included in the set?
            Not at this stage - would need to get that one made up - there wasn't great interest beforeā€¦ you can easily run RS2 with S2 pipe configuration - although it is not correct for the "OEplus" aficionados !
            ah hem

Just tried to buy one (again) last week from Audi....still not available even from Audi Tradition. I would "settle" for a Samco one if you had a batch made up. How many would need to be produced to make it worth while? I betcha I could round up a few RS2 owners that would buy one in stealth just to keep things looking OE.

Comment

is a RS2 intake hose (70mm for the turboside) for the k26/27 turbo avaible?
              1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
              2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
              2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
              2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Count me in for the coolant hoses for an RS2 and I would go for the OEM look hoses too as per Avantus. If they could be black too that would be great.........

Comment

"Stealth" is the OE flat black rubber look color.

Comment

Paul,

Could I have just one hose please.........the ABY S2 water one from the top front of the main radiator to the top of the auxiliary radiator in blue please.

I was a bit too eager with a power wash whencleaning it out and caused it to bulge

Thanks

John
                    2001 996 C4 - Being renovated
                    1994 ABY Coupe - "Das Smaragd RS2+ Coupe" - Sold

Comment

Hi Paul

Count me in for water and boost hoses for RS2

Cheers

Comment

I would need to send an OE version of that special RS2 water hose to Samco in order to get a quote. Does anyone have an original hose for that. The process can take a while but you will get the hose back.
                        Paul Nugent
                        Webmaster http://S2central.net
                        Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                        2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                        2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

I'm removing all my hoses off my RS2 so I can get do that if you let me know who to send it to at Samco, oh and exactly which hose! Pretty sure it's the one that feeds the expansion/filler tank

Also I need a replacement for the plastic attachment on the back of the block. I think it goes to the heater and someone does an alloy one?

Comment

Originally posted by Veg View Post
                            Also I need a replacement for the plastic attachment on the back of the block. I think it goes to the heater and someone does an alloy one?
                            Speak to Rusty on here he does the alloy coolant socket
                            Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
                            03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
                            01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Originally posted by sidrick View Post
                              Does anyone know if the boost hose kit contains the little S-shaped hose that goes between the DV and the 90 degree plastic adapter that goes into the MAF>turbo hose?
                              In addition to this, do Samco offer a 3B breather hose kit? Thanks.

Comment

I would be up for a water kit in black

Comment

Working...
                                X