Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 heated screen group buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2015 heated screen group buy

    Coupe out of stock!

    Avant: £286 already in stock
    Last edited by terrybullwon; 3rd September 2016, 17:24.
    Chef

  • #2
    Wizard-of-OD - 1
    if anyone in North America needs one , sign up . I can bring them across in lots of 10 and then ship them over. Might work out cheaper.
    Issam N. Abed
    iABED Industries
    iABED Email | Facebook
    The build thread

    Comment


    • #3
      Cheers for the message James, I'm not in a rush so May will be fine.

      Wizard-of-OD - 1
      Colesy - 1

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks Will.

        Thats handy.

        Nimz i have added you in there will only be 5 in this batch and i dont think there will be another any time soon guys so if you want a heated screen please jump on now.

        1. Wizzard of OD
        2. Colesy
        3. Nimz
        4.
        5.
        Chef

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
          Thanks Will.

          Thats handy.

          Nimz i have added you in there will only be 5 in this batch and i dont think there will be another any time soon guys so if you want a heated screen please jump on now.

          1. Wizzard of OD
          2. Colesy
          3. Nimz
          4.
          5.


          1. Wizzard of OD
          2. Colesy
          3. Nimz
          4. Terrybullwon
          5.

          Last one guys
          Chef

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm interested in one for me coupe please

            1. Wizzard of OD
            2. Colesy
            3. Nimz
            4. Terrybullwon
            5. YELL MAN
            1994 Indigo Blue S2 coupe (ABY)

            http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q...=BriansS22.flv

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by YELL MAN View Post
              I'm interested in one for me coupe please

              1. Wizzard of OD
              2. Colesy
              3. Nimz
              4. Terrybullwon
              5. YELL MAN
              Spot on they are already ordered

              This is now closed thanks Guys will be in touch soon
              Chef

              Comment


              • #8
                2015 Heated Screen Group Buy

                ****** just got back in, am I definitely to late?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Anyone considered organising heated screens for the S6??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
                    This is now closed

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by johnboy 3169 View Post
                      ****** just got back in, am I definitely to late?
                      Yep 100% the only way for another gb is another 10 screens

                      Originally posted by moggies View Post
                      Anyone considered organising heated screens for the S6??
                      Again you need 10 to get it off the ground

                      Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
                      your number 2 so all is not lost. Maybe you can find some more people from the Nertherlands and can ship a creat over. But the may/june run is already on the way
                      Chef

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am not in a hurry, I can wait for the next batch
                        I'll gage interest over here

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Im from Holland, and i want a heated screen in the future

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Interested party's to email James@jmdmotorsport.com they are here
                            Chef

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MuK1989 View Post
                              Im from Holland, and i want a heated screen in the future
                              where in Holland?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X