X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine too. Cheers Albert!
    1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

Mine arrived last week they are of very good quality! Looking forwards to getting them fitted up and giving the car a run out!

Comment

got mine!!
        Thank you Albert! very top quality!
        Magnagatti!!!!

Comment

Albert, Is there any possibility to arrange shipping to Russia?

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Comment

Group Buy - Offset Aluminium Top Mounts - 12mm or no offset

Has anyone installed the mounts already? What are the impressions? Are they stiff too much? I have PMed Albert but his box is overfilled.

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk
            Last edited by gutya; 7 April 2015, 11:20.

Comment

Originally posted by gutya View Post
              Albert, Is there any possibility to arrange shipping to Russia?
              yes, it would be 20 euro for one set and 25 euro for two sets.

I have cleared my inbox a bit

Albert
              AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Yup good quality nice plating and anodizing

Comment

Any chance getting a pair of 12mm offset shipped to South Africa?

Comment

yes, I have wrote you a PM.
                    AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

What's the difference between the offset ones and no offset i.e are the offset used for track and no offset for normal road use ?

Comment

Offset allows you to adjust the strut angle to change castor and or camber. I am planning on using the top mount for max castor, and the hub adjustment for camber.
                        Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
                        Sold ABY-stock

Comment

The ones with offset can be used to have more camber or caster at front and/or more camber at rear. It all depends what do you want/need. They give extra 1.2 deg over OEM settings.

Offset - https://www.akmotorsport.net/shop/to...h-12mm-offset/

No offset - https://www.akmotorsport.net/shop/to...-b4-top-mount/

For s2forum members till end of the month I give 10% cupon code for TM:
                          Code:
                          s2forum10percenttm
                          I am very low on stock. Next delivery is in +/- 3 weeks.

You have to enter promo code on the cart view or order summary page.
                          Last edited by Albert; 12 April 2015, 21:07.

Comment

[QUOTE=andy10v;849205]Offset allows you to adjust the strut angle to change castor and or camber. I am planning on using the top mount for max castor, and the hub adjustment for camber.[/Quote

Would the car benifit from offset mounts ? i went for a four wheel alignment test but the guy couldn't do it as my new top mounts are fooked on the n/s but he checked the specs on his computer and he said that the car set up only allows for camber. So i need new mounts and the oem ones are rubbish anyway so i fancy fitting the ally ones and when confronted with a choice, and I don't know enough about suspension set ups to know which ones to go for as the car is my daily runabout and has no track use.

So do i go no offset as per oem or offset ones and gain ? I am also going back to stock springs as i don't like the H&R ones fitted.

Comment

Go offset and set it for max caster.
                              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                              Indigo ABY coupé
                              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
                                The ones with offset can be used to have more camber or caster at front and/or more camber at rear. It all depends what do you want/need. They give extra 1.2 deg over OEM settings.

Offset - https://www.akmotorsport.net/shop/to...h-12mm-offset/

No offset - https://www.akmotorsport.net/shop/to...-b4-top-mount/

For s2forum members till end of the month I give 10% cupon code for TM:
                                Code:
                                s2forum10percenttm
                                I am very low on stock. Next delivery is in +/- 3 weeks.
                                YOU HAVE PM

Comment

Working...
                                X