No announcement yet.

Grp coupe wings £200 carbon skin 275 full carbon 350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd take a set of wings too if they look well enough.
    1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

i will produce a couple of pairs over the next week for you to see all wings are priced as pairs,the bonnet is a to do as I need to see how minimal I can make it due to the large surface area

a roof skin is on the cards as my car is being used for demo work at hill climb and sprint events if I can embed a logo into the laminate may get on to it quicker.

Comment

I had a mould go wrong the relase wasn't good alongside a mechanical lock so it destroyed the surface of the pannel. From this I am now proficient in pannel beating and complex flatting to recreate the seam that runs front to rear at the top of the wing.

I am now in the final stages of the o/s wing n/s finished and loverly will have pics up soon,the delay is a frustration but I have gained valuable skills on the way

Comment

am interested in the wings. Look fwd to pictures!
          sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Are you considering some wings with flared arches to accommodate some wider wheels?
            Cheers'en, AndyC
            1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Yes I will be for my car but need oe grp to cut about and make the buck from.looking to make a drift/pro time attack inspired part to keep the wing as open as possible to reduce pressure fluctuations and in turn improve front end grip with lower pressures under the car

Comment

Any update??
                sigpic
                1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Not from last post summer holidays have taken president, sorry to disappoint but spending time being a child before they think its embarrassing to

Comment

Working...
                  X