No announcement yet.

GB: Aluminium Injector Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone that has used these with aftermarket EV14 type injectors if they get funny idle mixtures especially on the rich side which a wideband lamda of course is fixing? I get the impression that heat from the head may interfere with their ability to maintain a set PW, and my assumption is that fitting aluminium injector seats may make it worse.

Comment

• Hi,

Has anyone a set to sell NOW? I‘m standing here with a cracked plastic cap.

needs to be shipped to Germany then.

best Regards

Comment

• Can I put my name down for a set please?

John

Comment

• Please add my name to the list. Davy.
          1996 S2 ABY Coupe silver
          2003 S3 8L dolphin grey
          2014 RS4 B8 prism silver

Comment

• Please put me on the list as well.

Comment

• Sorry guys, been MIA for the last week or two.
              Still waiting for the latest batch to be made but will update everyone as soon as I can.

Comment

• Quick update.
                I have been told that the batch will finally be made next week so fingers crossed I'll have them before Christmas.

Comment

• I’ll have a set too thanks
                  F I R E U P T H E Q U A T T R O

1996 S2 coupe aqua green sold
                  1990 MK2 Golf gti 16v oak green sold

Comment

• ill add you to the list all be it at the bottom. Most sets in this batch are already spoken for but I shall see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                      Can anyone that has used these with aftermarket EV14 type injectors if they get funny idle mixtures especially on the rich side which a wideband lamda of course is fixing? I get the impression that heat from the head may interfere with their ability to maintain a set PW, and my assumption is that fitting aluminium injector seats may make it worse.
                      To be honest I don't know.
                      These items are not Aluminium as the title states, They are actually 316 stainless steel. they are exact replicas of the original plastic items.

I have been meaning to get the title of the thread changed but don't know how.

Comment

• Hi Dobby84 i’m still wanting a set please can I get your PayPal details

Comment

• Right guys I have a few sets of the STAINLESS STEEL injector seats available so please get in touch if you want them.

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• bump

Comment

• Hi Dobby.

can i ask what the thread size is please? I only want to know so i can run a tap down to clean my threads up.

cheers.
                                ATB

RAOUL

Comment

Working...
                                X